Which is the one place that you LOVE to pee in public?

Between @Rosita with the bus stop, and @MonsterKane46 in an empty parking lot at night, I've done both quite a few times. There's a bus shelter with a trash barrel right next to it, which has seen my dick peeing between them quite a few times, the result being very wet dirt surrounding them. And the parking lot of a deserted building, after dusk, usually has a number of puddles on the lot itself, or at the base of the walls, since it is frequently visited by me and other men needing to take a piss. These are 2 of my favorite spots.

Edited by Johnboy777
  • Like 2

I've already answered with 2 fav. places, however I've found a 3rd place which is fast becoming a favorite. There's a vacant supermarket near a major intersection where I've watched a few other guys piss. There's actually 2 spots to use, the side of the building where the entrance once was, and around in the rear in the loading dock area. This loading dock even has the luxury of a covered area so you have protection when you have to pee when it's raining! I hope it's not scheduled for re-use or demolition any time soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 2/21/2023 at 12:55 AM, puddyls said:

it's fun just about anywhere i think i can get away with it. but if i had to pick a favorite, i feel like that would be inside elevators. 

I've always wanted to do this BUT don't lifts have cameras??

• Like 2
  • Agree 1