My naughty peeing diary

Hi, I am 22 years old male and I would like to share here my own stories about peeing. I of course love to see women pee or drink their nectar, but I also enjoy holding until I am desperate or pissing where I am not suposed to.

This story happend a few weeks ago. It was pretty late in the evening and I was in the changing room of my sports club when I started to feel that I really have to go, unfortunately the toilets are on the other side of the building. Luckily I realized that the whole world is my toilet and I am the last person there, everyone else has already left. We don´t have lockers in the changing room, but everyone has their own box/basket which are placed in the shelfs and used to store training clothes, shoes and other personal belongings. I quickly went to the nearest one, pulled out my dick and started to relieve myself. I didn't even check what and whose stuff is being soaked in piss, as for me it was just a urinal. It wasn't a super long pee, but the contents got pretty wet. When I finished I just grabed random tshirt to wipe my dick and was ready to leave.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3