Decide where I pee  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I pee next?

• Public bathroom
    • Store Bathroom
    • Playground
    • Underpass
    • Somewhere else? (outside)

Interesting the way the votes are going - and to be honest pretty much along the lines I was thinking, but I've answered to give more flexibility.

This is only my opinion and I don't want to colour anyone else's judgement or choices.  It's drawing on a particular fantasy of mine, and that doesn't mean it'll appeal to you @Shypee or be exciting for anyone else.

I'd say definitely outside though.  I've gone a bit wider than the one specific outdoor location, and I don't know what your weather is like in early spring.  So it may be one to wait a few months for some sunshine.

In your posts so far and the way you've shared content with us, I'm reading in that you love the thrill and the reactions from us, you like a risk but at the same time you're desperately keen to maintain your privacy and definitely not get caught.  If I'm right then the bathroom options could lead to the chance of someone seeing a mess, seeing you and linking you to it, or otherwise it's just a toilet wee in a different bathroom.

Instead what I'm thinking is a 'covert' public wee in a park or similar space.  A bench by a river, maybe a playground.  And by covert then the thing is that by wearing a skirt and maybe no underwear, or pulled aside (or even quick drying) you could sit on a bench, or a low wall or on the grass maybe and pee without needing to hide away. Maybe crouching down to tie a shoelace or browsing through your bag.

People 20m away wouldn't think anything was going on and would never suspect what you were doing.  A girl with bare bum squatting would obviously clearly be peeing, but nobody would even start to imagine that of a girl sitting on a bench with a book or a coffee.   And that's what my suggestion is all about.  You get to have a pee in an open public place, but it's totally your secret (and ours too).

Anyway... Just an idea.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Interesting the way the votes are going - and to be honest pretty much along the lines I was thinking, but I've answered to give more flexibility.

This is only my opinion and I don't want to colour anyone else's judgement or choices.  It's drawing on a particular fantasy of mine, and that doesn't mean it'll appeal to you @Shypee or be exciting for anyone else.

I'd say definitely outside though.  I've gone a bit wider than the one specific outdoor location, and I don't know what your weather is like in early spring.  So it may be one to wait a few months for some sunshine.

In your posts so far and the way you've shared content with us, I'm reading in that you love the thrill and the reactions from us, you like a risk but at the same time you're desperately keen to maintain your privacy and definitely not get caught.  If I'm right then the bathroom options could lead to the chance of someone seeing a mess, seeing you and linking you to it, or otherwise it's just a toilet wee in a different bathroom.

Instead what I'm thinking is a 'covert' public wee in a park or similar space.  A bench by a river, maybe a playground.  And by covert then the thing is that by wearing a skirt and maybe no underwear, or pulled aside (or even quick drying) you could sit on a bench, or a low wall or on the grass maybe and pee without needing to hide away. Maybe crouching down to tie a shoelace or browsing through your bag.

People 20m away wouldn't think anything was going on and would never suspect what you were doing.  A girl with bare bum squatting would obviously clearly be peeing, but nobody would even start to imagine that of a girl sitting on a bench with a book or a coffee.   And that's what my suggestion is all about.  You get to have a pee in an open public place, but it's totally your secret (and ours too).

Anyway... Just an idea.

Don't worry, and good ideas but I think it would be weirder to see a girl in a skirt/dress in 10°max weather which is why I would do it in the early morning when it's still dark. I defenitly have peed next to some toilets so I wouldn't be that worried and it's only a rather small store so I definitely could get away with it especially the public toilet. The playground one I was thinking going on top of like the thing were normally a slide is and peeing up there. The underpass is the only one that lowkey scares me since it is underground and you have to take stairs it's the easiest one to get caught, but it does sometimes smell like pee which is why I consider peeing there to. There is also a elevator because not everyone can take the stairs but the last time I checked they were closed for repairs. 

• Hot 1
Just now, Kupar said:

I have voted for Somewhere else outside too ... because outdoor peeing would I hope be fun for you, and give you a real buzz if you can do it 🙂 

I honestly though people would give me ideas on where I should pee when they voted that(I should have been more clear) cause the only thing I can think for that is the place under the bridge or some benches. 

@Shypee Ah - OK. In that case, is there any chance of sitting on a slatted bench somewhere - in a city park, or on a road, and peeing through it? Skirt + no underwear? You mention benches and I think that would be a good one to try - maybe in different places

7 minutes ago, Shypee said:

@KuparYes there totally is one they recently moved it and in the summer there should even be bushes for extra coverage. I will definitely try it when it's warm enough. 

Excellent! I look forward to reading about it in due course 🙂 

8 minutes ago, Kupar said:

And before that ... perhaps somewhere warm indoors will have to do ... a public bathroom with a floor drain perhaps?

I have never been in the public one I only walk past it so it might have one. Tho I doubt that it will have a drain. Not that it would matter if it had a drain or not 

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Hi!

The idea of playground is really enticing - I saw you already shared some videos of peeing down the slide, but there might be other spots that could be christened with your blessed pee? A personal favorite of mine are potted plants or flowers. Even outside plants or flowers - just pick one that stands out, like that lonely flower in a lawn / park / forest or a specific plant in a bed of your garden (or anyone elses). The idea of peeing somewhere your pee might be touched by someone is hot, too - like on edible plants, herbs, vegetables. But that might not be the time of year yet 😉 What do you think about wiping yourself with the towel at a friend's place, or squirting a few dribbles into it? Not enough for it to get noticed - but enough that you (and we?) know the next person will touch what came from your most intimate zone. In a clothes store, you could leave a few drops in the garments you tried on but decided not to buy? Again - not so much to be obvious or to cause real damage, but enough to leave a trace of yourself for the next person to touch.

How about masturbating with a plush toy whilst thoroughly soaking it? Or the floormat at a recessed entry to a store or multitenant building?

I enjoy if it becomes clear that the object chosen to be peed on was consciously selected. So not just a pee between the bushes, but when looking for a spot between the bushes chosing one that stands out: a patch of moss, a flower or a sapling, a fungus, a snail crawling its way... Just the little bit out of the ordinary that shows how deliberate you are about your choice.

And if you then tell us about it, what you felt, what thoughts went through your brain, how hot and wet you got, if you got a chance to touch yourself after the act - then I'm sure I'll get hard as stone reading about it!

Enjoy!
Alpian.

PS: I'd definitely like to know if any of these ideas is to your liking 🙂

On 4/23/2023 at 9:49 AM, Alpian said:

Hi!

The idea of playground is really enticing - I saw you already shared some videos of peeing down the slide, but there might be other spots that could be christened with your blessed pee? A personal favorite of mine are potted plants or flowers. Even outside plants or flowers - just pick one that stands out, like that lonely flower in a lawn / park / forest or a specific plant in a bed of your garden (or anyone elses). The idea of peeing somewhere your pee might be touched by someone is hot, too - like on edible plants, herbs, vegetables. But that might not be the time of year yet 😉 What do you think about wiping yourself with the towel at a friend's place, or squirting a few dribbles into it? Not enough for it to get noticed - but enough that you (and we?) know the next person will touch what came from your most intimate zone. In a clothes store, you could leave a few drops in the garments you tried on but decided not to buy? Again - not so much to be obvious or to cause real damage, but enough to leave a trace of yourself for the next person to touch.

How about masturbating with a plush toy whilst thoroughly soaking it? Or the floormat at a recessed entry to a store or multitenant building?

I enjoy if it becomes clear that the object chosen to be peed on was consciously selected. So not just a pee between the bushes, but when looking for a spot between the bushes chosing one that stands out: a patch of moss, a flower or a sapling, a fungus, a snail crawling its way... Just the little bit out of the ordinary that shows how deliberate you are about your choice.

And if you then tell us about it, what you felt, what thoughts went through your brain, how hot and wet you got, if you got a chance to touch yourself after the act - then I'm sure I'll get hard as stone reading about it!

Enjoy!
Alpian.

PS: I'd definitely like to know if any of these ideas is to your liking 🙂

>"a snail crawling its way"

don't piss on a snail, dick move

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
On 4/30/2023 at 3:07 PM, pisshisspiss said:

>"a snail crawling its way"

don't piss on a snail, dick move

Hi @pisshisspiss,

I've never seen a snail mind being pissed on - it does nothing to them and they just move away. Same as with insects and such. They are made to cope, and human urine isn't that strong (especially not if you're well hydrated).

It would be a wholly different affair if you put them into a container and then pissed into it. In that case, you don't give them a way out.

• 3 weeks later...