Pissing in the Suburbs - Public piss with nice puddle

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted this video (downscaled quite a bit because of file size limitations) in some German forum about peeing (the forum is also about going number 2 which I don't find interesting at all, but whatever). As a consequence, two guys (semi-seriously) said something along the lines: it is hardly possible to piss that much and such a big stream, this might be fake 🙂 I feel pretty honored from that and I understand that the video kind of looks like it could be fake because it is not really visible where the pee actually comes from. I think I'll tell them that I can also upload similar videos where one can get a better view where the pee comes from 😉

Do you guys also think this video looks fake? I have to say when I watched it myself for the first time I was also surprised by how big the stream looks.. 😂 In case you like the video I could upload another very similar one (same location..) maybe with even a bit more pee than in this one (aka even more fake 🙂).

• Like 1
21 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

I posted this video (downscaled quite a bit because of file size limitations) in some German forum about peeing (the forum is also about going number 2 which I don't find interesting at all, but whatever). As a consequence, two guys (semi-seriously) said something along the lines: it is hardly possible to piss that much and such a big stream, this might be fake 🙂 I feel pretty honored from that and I understand that the video kind of looks like it could be fake because it is not really visible where the pee actually comes from. I think I'll tell them that I can also upload similar videos where one can get a better view where the pee comes from 😉

Do you guys also think this video looks fake? I have to say when I watched it myself for the first time I was also surprised by how big the stream looks.. 😂 In case you like the video I could upload another very similar one (same location..) maybe with even a bit more pee than in this one (aka even more fake 🙂).

I would say that it looks like the upper bound of realism, still mostly legit and any more would seem sus.... but just for the sake of getting sth nice to look at, I hereby claim that this is completely unrealistic and I need a better view with your pants pulled mostly down (and better lighting) to be able to believe you 😼

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, TMN_Femboi said:

I would say that it looks like the upper bound of realism, still mostly legit and any more would seem sus.... but just for the sake of getting sth nice to look at, I hereby claim that this is completely unrealistic and I need a better view with your pants pulled mostly down (and better lighting) to be able to believe you 😼

Great, then I still have on my to do list to do an actually completely unrealistic super piss at that place  when I'm bursting 😂

Haha I think there are already a couple of good views that show where the pee is coming from in other videos. And there will be more of those in the future 😉

On a side note: it would be an interesting technical challenge to actually fake / "simulate" a pee stream like this 🙂

5 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

Great, then I still have on my to do list to do an actually completely unrealistic super piss at that place  when I'm bursting 😂

Haha I think there are already a couple of good views that show where the pee is coming from in other videos. And there will be more of those in the future 😉

On a side note: it would be an interesting technical challenge to actually fake / "simulate" a pee stream like this 🙂

That wasn't you bursting?! I almost thought it was fake too until I realized there was no way you could concile a bottle able to hold that much liquid. I'd love to see what it look likt when you're at capacity.

• Cheeky 1
12 hours ago, ThatPotato said:

That wasn't you bursting?! I almost thought it was fake too until I realized there was no way you could concile a bottle able to hold that much liquid. I'd love to see what it look likt when you're at capacity.

My bladder certainly was pretty full, but I did not feel really desperate. I don't know, I guess sometimes the bladder just has the ability to go into "god mode" or so? Like the amazing and giant super bladder-equipped Claire (from sneakypee etc.) once said when talking about her peeing abilities: "The bladder is a mysterious organ" 😊

Anyway, I think the lighting helps a lot to make the pee stream look so big 😉

• 1 month later...

Some time ago I took another walk to that same location to take my good night wee at that nice location 🙂 This time I tried to film my pee stream with a camera from above, I think it worked out reasonably well and it gives some kind of pov perspective. I guess I did not have to pee quite as much as in the last one, but it still created a pretty decent puddle 😉 I hope you like the video!

Video: https://www.erome.com/a/2XJDKXgw

good_night_wee_a.thumb.png.5ff08fc726229cd5cdedc42cbaaf2a1b.pnggood_night_wee_b.thumb.png.f7f64cda0ffba9405da95effefa62663.png

huge_puddle_a1.thumb.png.e9c41f252b09647888b2f00fbf856e0a.pnghuge_puddle_b1.thumb.png.f4d2b5790b2f8463a840cff786d8a3cc.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 2