Hotel Room Fun - Where should I start?

[This topic contains male peeing]

Hi,
for the next 5 days I am on a business trip in San Francisco and I have a great Hotel Room / Appartment in which I would like to have some naughty fun.
But I need some Ideas or Phantasies from you where to start.

Nearly all of the apartment has carpet in it (beside the bathroom). I have a living room with a couch, an armchair, two desk and an office chair. In the bed room I have one large bed (2 meters wide) with 4 pillow and a tv board. I have also a big closet with carpet in it. The bathroom has a shower. And finally I have a small kitchen with fridge, oven, sink and cupboards.

When I arrived I just sat in my panties in the armchair and released myself. Sadly I did not take pictures to share with you, but I think I might do it again and take some.

What ideas do you have for me to enjoy the next days?

Edited by Johnny20
  • Hot 4

It really doesn't matter, if you take a black light, flashlight and look around hotel rooms a bit, you'll be amazed by the amount of urine and cum stains you'll find on the beds, floors and walls. It's far more common than most would imagine.

• Agree 4
13 hours ago, beachmom said:

It really doesn't matter, if you take a black light, flashlight and look around hotel rooms a bit, you'll be amazed by the amount of urine and cum stains you'll find on the beds, floors and walls. It's far more common than most would imagine.

Even in grand luxury hotels you're likely to stumble across that, a friend told me about an experience he made with a black light torch in a very pricey one... results were interesting. XD

• Hot 1
On 2/20/2023 at 5:48 AM, beachmom said:

I agree... it's difficult to think that persons with pee fetish will stop playing it where it is more funny.... 

• Hot 1
On 2/20/2023 at 7:49 PM, WateryMoose said:

Even in grand luxury hotels you're likely to stumble across that, a friend told me about an experience he made with a black light torch in a very pricey one... results were interesting. XD

I'm so curious now..............

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2023 at 9:21 PM, beachmom said:

This is one of my husbands few guilty pleasures and he also finds it so relaxing to be able to just let it go without a care.

Your husband is a hotel pisser too? Nice!! A great little guilty pleasure indeed!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Peesfully said:

So instead of going out nude or bottomless, I wore a knee length skirt with nothing underneath, and carried an ice bucket for misdirection. As soon as I was in the hall I turned away from the camera, lifted the front hem, and tucked it into the waistband, exposing my front. 

I’m loving this recounting so far !  Your trick with the skirt is both clever and giving me a visually enticing mental image.  💛

I wonder: Don't they ever check who has had the room if they find such a mess? On the few occasions where I had to stay in a hotel lately, I wasn't particularly careful to not leave any stains, but I wouldn't have dared to just piss around the room, and if I came to a room where someone else had done it, I don't think I would like it, least I knew who it was and found him hot.

27 minutes ago, Wetling said:

I wonder: Don't they ever check who has had the room if they find such a mess? On the few occasions where I had to stay in a hotel lately, I wasn't particularly careful to not leave any stains, but I wouldn't have dared to just piss around the room, and if I came to a room where someone else had done it, I don't think I would like it, least I knew who it was and found him hot.

I've pissed around my hotel rooms many times when I've traveled for business, all over the carpets, for many days straight, and never had any problems. I believe those carpets are designed to hide stains, and the staff probably isn't looking for stains when they change the room.

• Love 1

That's a good point ^^^ 

When it comes to hotel room carpets, remember too that you or I may walk barefoot or in socks, and would immediately notice a dampness underfoot.  But a hotel maid will be in shoes.  So unless there's a freshly laid squelchy wet mess or a really obvious colour difference they may never even notice.

Of course, pee patches on sofas and chairs or darker streaks down the plaster of the wall may be a lot more easily noticed.  

• Agree 1
On 2/18/2023 at 4:15 PM, WateryMoose said:

If you drink enough then I suppose it won't smell nor stain the thing that bad 🤔

I doubt that that’s true. I think it’s just something people say to rationalize overdoing naughty peeing. 

I participate in it as well, I’m certainly not kink shaming. But I also don’t see a reason to destroy the whole room. Maybe some restraint would be a good idea. 

• Like 2

To discuss that point @Peevert - I've discussed a number of times before the time I was at an event and was staying in a student room - I intended just to leak a bit onto the carpet whilst drunk and unleashed a full bladder onto the carpet at the side of the bed.  My fear was that was going to smell - it took nearly three days to dry and I was paranoid, but as it was drying and then dried there was absolutely no smell detectable.

One point to note though - I had sole use of that flat for a week, whereas in a city hotel the room will be serviced every day even if you're still booked there.  There's the option of putting the do not disturb sign up, but you won't get any clean towels either that way.

So whilst dilution of pee may or may not help, it's still a lot of liquid in places that the staff may not believe is a spilled coffee or soda, or careless showering.

• Like 1