Do girls actually pee on the floor at party

On 2/15/2023 at 8:07 PM, Rosita said:

Well I have, ages ago at a house party but that was out of sheer necessity, else I never pee on floors. However, if I'm at a club then I usually pee on the floor or carpet or whatever, when I know that I can be sneaky about it. 

Out of sheer necessity is honestly hotter for me and some others I'm sure! Would love to know the story when you have time 😄 haha

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 2/20/2023 at 1:37 AM, Havelock said:

I walked by the stairs alcove later and it was so soaked the puddle was overflowing on the concrete landing by the stairs and the door into the hotel hall. 

Whew that whole party must've been an experience, really appreciate hearing it!

Would've loved to have witness the aftermath of that as well as the garage with the DJ. Would you happen to recall any other details of that time like the smell or any other/more detail on the particularly well used spots?

These types of scenarios are always some of my favourite to thing about. Just imagine experiencing one of those stories from the fictional section of peefans like Wilma's House Party.

I recall seeing an image somewhere, can't remember if it was here of a woman pissing by a wall at what looks to be a house party. And the context was apparently that the spot had become a designated bathroom for whatever reason, literal best case scenario lmao

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 months later...
On 5/24/2023 at 9:18 PM, Emilaze said:

I have, both in house parties and in clubs. Cant really help it when the bladders are full and the lines are long lol.  

I absolutely love this attitude 😄 how many times do you reckon you have in house parties? where would you usually go and wee? 😍 it seems like more girls are open to going on the floor in clubs (much easier to be subtle I would imagine) but house parties seem rarer haha. Unless you disagree? 😂

• Agree 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 months later...
On 8/24/2023 at 6:27 PM, 1badboy said:

Years ago, on Webshots -- an old photo sharing website -- it was easy to find amateur photos of this sort of thing.  I remember photos of girls, squatting, and peeing on the carpet in a bedroom, at a party.  And there was a picture of a young girl squatting between a couch and a coffee table at another party.  And there was a picture of the 'aftermath'.  It was light colored carpet, and it appeared that a number of girls had peed there 

Photobuckets was another website you could find pictures.  It is still around but I don't know easy it is to search the pictures and find anything anymore.

Wow interesting haha, does anyone have any of these photos still?

• Like 2
On 8/24/2023 at 11:27 AM, 1badboy said:

Years ago, on Webshots -- an old photo sharing website -- it was easy to find amateur photos of this sort of thing.  I remember photos of girls, squatting, and peeing on the carpet in a bedroom, at a party.  And there was a picture of a young girl squatting between a couch and a coffee table at another party.  And there was a picture of the 'aftermath'.  It was light colored carpet, and it appeared that a number of girls had peed there 

Photobuckets was another website you could find pictures.  It is still around but I don't know easy it is to search the pictures and find anything anymore.

That's a throwback. I fondly remember Webshots

• Agree 1
On 5/23/2023 at 10:31 PM, PrincessApricot said:

I peed on the floor at a house party when I was around 19 or 20. In my defense, I was very desperate and it was the middle of winter so outside was not an option. There was a line for the bathroom so I slipped into an empty room instead (it looked to be a home office, so no one had claimed it to hook up). I closed the door behind me and squatted down on the carpet. It felt fantastic and much needed. 

Would love to hear more details. How did it look, smell, was it yellow? Did you go more than once?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/24/2023 at 10:27 AM, 1badboy said:

Do you have any of those old pictures?

• Like 1
On 9/3/2023 at 8:42 AM, Lutab said:

Do you have any of those old pictures?

I don't have them anymore.  They were on an old laptop that stopped working. I did have them posted on my Google group.  If that is still around I have not touched it in years.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2023 at 9:35 AM, Lutab said:

Would love to hear more details. How did it look, smell, was it yellow? Did you go more than once?

I can’t remember the look or smell as it was years back. I only went once but it was a very long pee, I was nervous I would be caught before I’d finished going. 

• Love 2
On 10/10/2023 at 1:17 AM, PrincessApricot said:

I can’t remember the look or smell as it was years back. I only went once but it was a very long pee, I was nervous I would be caught before I’d finished going. 

Did you just close the door and squat down directly behind it? Sounds like most girls will find a corner which may be a little more hidden haha. Did anyone at the party ever mention anything about the huge pee puddle on the floor of the home office? 😆 did you feel at all bad about going there?

Thank you for sharing with us 😄