Do girls actually pee on the floor at party

22 hours ago, Rosita said:

Well I have, ages ago at a house party but that was out of sheer necessity, else I never pee on floors. However, if I'm at a club then I usually pee on the floor or carpet or whatever, when I know that I can be sneaky about it. 

I’d love to hear about it out of necessity or naughtiness it’s still hot

On 2/14/2023 at 8:16 PM, Bacardi said:

I never have, mostly because i am an introverted loner and don't think I could withstand a loud party like that, but it is one of my fantasies. I love stories of girls simply picking a spot and peeing over the carpet at a house party. 

But, with how taboo pee is outside of our kink, I'm sure most girls would rather pee in the toilet or outside than inside on the carpet. Im sure some have, don't get me wrong lol. I just don't think it's as common as we want it to be.

Peeing outside is good too.

23 hours ago, puddyls said:

I have at parties snuck outside somewhere and purposely relieved myself. but would say it's more common that several of us would burst into the bathroom and use whatever facility happened to be available. like i recall using bathtubs often, even with another girl because our other friend beat us to the toilet. 

I have yet to do any of this, since I don't go to parties often. 

• Like 1
On 2/18/2023 at 6:22 AM, Malika said:

Usually I didn't pee right on the floor. I have always searched for an alternative that was safe, comfortable and not very visible. Usually a potted plant was a good solution for me and my friends.

Usually? Is there a story or two there? Your matter of fact way of addressing your needs wouldn't make it surprising.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, F0rester said:

Usually? Is there a story or two there? Your matter of fact way of addressing your needs wouldn't make it surprising.

Well, right because it is not surprising I was thinking it could be boring, but if it is of some interest for somebody I can report a couple of these experiences writing a post.

Edited by Malika
spelling mistake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Havelock said:

At my university, there used to be a fraternity that threw a famous erotic party. The whole university would go, with everyone provocatively and scantly clad. There was a midwestern girl who had been in my dorm the previous year who I was pretty sure had a pee fetish. She often talked about pee and people would say that she would often blatantly “pop a squat” and instigate others to join her when walking around campus to/from parties and events. She had flirted with me before and I should have dated her but I had a girlfriend when I first met her. 

Anyway, the next year we ran into her at the Erotic party. She was blonde with large breasts and a beautiful smile. She was with two girlfriends from the same Sorority. My friends and I hugged her and her friends and started catching up with them. the music was loud and hard to hear. She suddenly said, "I have to pee, what would you do if I peed right here?” My friends had puzzled looks on their faces. One of them said “well, I don’t know.”  They then started to take the conversation in another direction.

I was standing next to her, leaned in, put my hand around her waist so I could talk close into her ear. I said, “I would watch your pretty fountain, get raging hard and then I don’t know what I would do with myself.” In reaction to this, she bit my ear lobe, sucked it a few seconds, then pulled back so she could look in my eyes. The mental connection was there and I knew what I had to do next. I turned to our friends and said, "we’re going to go find a bathroom.” and they nodded. I took her by the hand down the hall trying to think and react quickly. I knew from a friend in the house that there was an old wood paneled room on the lower level, that in the 70s had been re-done as a lounge with shag carpet etc.. It was like a trip back in time to the 70s. It had a pool table and old couches, but it was mostly now used for storage and especially during parties. We made our way there. 

I forced my way in the door, closed it behind us and turned on the lights over the pool table. I said to her “Madam, your toilet awaits” as we were standing on the green shag carpet in front of the pool table. She was wearing red short shorts that showed off the bottom of her cheeks and a matching top that barely covered her breasts and exposed her stomach. The outfit was finished off with fish net stockings, a red hat and riding crop. She set the crop and hat on the pool tab letting her hair down. She slipped off her shoes and said “oooh” feeling the shag carpet on her feet. She turned, looked intently into my eyes as she unbutton her shorts, wiggled back and forth until they cleared her hips and dropped to her knees.  She then used he foot to fling them up into her hand and put them on the pool table. 

She was then standing with her feet wide apart looking at me with her hands on her hips, backlit by the light over the pool table.  She was not wearing anything under her shorts so with them removed, from her shirt down she just had on fish nets. I could see a small blonde landing strip and slightly protruding pussy lips. Her expression was sultry, and then suddenly a stream appeared from her slit. It was slightly messy at first but then turned into a neater arc landing maybe 1-2ft in front of her on the shag carpet. It looked somewhat like the vintage erotic drawings of girls standing to pee. Given the standing height it splashed a bit and I could feel drops on my bare legs. She broke into a slight smile still looking intently into my eyes and said, “do you like the fountain?” I nodded yes. “Is it making you hard?” I nodded yes again. She was producing quite the foamy beer pee puddle on the carpet. “Do you know what you are going to do about that now?” I stepped to the side of her stream, got close to her and stuck my fingers in the stream which made her pause peeing. I began to finger her and kiss her. After a minute I asked “did I interrupt madame’s piss?” She nodded yes, I pulled my fingers out of her but still had my hand on her pussy. I said, “well then, finish your piss. We have things to do.” She smiled and let go of the rest of her piss which I played with my fingers, directing it around the carpet. When she was done, I turned her around on the pool table, unzipped, took out my hard cock and inserted it in her. She was very wet. We fucked with her bent over the pool table and me standing on the carpet. I turned her over to fuck on the edge of the pool table with her legs around me. We got on top of the table for her to fuck me on top. We both laughed as she bumped her head on the pool table lights while she was fucking me and I was massaging her breasts. I fucked her from the side with her leg up. We fucked all over. Finally I came in her with her legs over my shoulders and feet by my ears.

When we finished she peed on the floor again and dripped out some of my cum. I peed a bit in the same spot. We admired our work, got dressed and went back to the party. I had a few run-ins with her again. She was super smart and funny. I really should have dated her but life and people don’t always align at the same time.  

What fabulous experience to have had! You lucky guy 😊

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 2/18/2023 at 3:22 AM, Malika said:

Usually I didn't pee right on the floor. I have always searched for an alternative that was safe, comfortable and not very visible. Usually a potted plant was a good solution for me and my friends.

What else have to done other than a plant?

On 2/19/2023 at 7:11 PM, Havelock said:

At my university, there used to be a fraternity that threw a famous erotic party. The whole university would go, with everyone provocatively and scantly clad. There was a midwestern girl who had been in my dorm the previous year who I was pretty sure had a pee fetish. She often talked about pee and people would say that she would often blatantly “pop a squat” and instigate others to join her when walking around campus to/from parties and events. She had flirted with me before and I should have dated her but I had a girlfriend when I first met her. 

Anyway, the next year we ran into her at the Erotic party. She was blonde with large breasts and a beautiful smile. She was with two girlfriends from the same Sorority. My friends and I hugged her and her friends and started catching up with them. the music was loud and hard to hear. She suddenly said, "I have to pee, what would you do if I peed right here?” My friends had puzzled looks on their faces. One of them said “well, I don’t know.”  They then started to take the conversation in another direction.

I was standing next to her, leaned in, put my hand around her waist so I could talk close into her ear. I said, “I would watch your pretty fountain, get raging hard and then I don’t know what I would do with myself.” In reaction to this, she bit my ear lobe, sucked it a few seconds, then pulled back so she could look in my eyes. The mental connection was there and I knew what I had to do next. I turned to our friends and said, "we’re going to go find a bathroom.” and they nodded. I took her by the hand down the hall trying to think and react quickly. I knew from a friend in the house that there was an old wood paneled room on the lower level, that in the 70s had been re-done as a lounge with shag carpet etc.. It was like a trip back in time to the 70s. It had a pool table and old couches, but it was mostly now used for storage and especially during parties. We made our way there. 

I forced my way in the door, closed it behind us and turned on the lights over the pool table. I said to her “Madam, your toilet awaits” as we were standing on the green shag carpet in front of the pool table. She was wearing red short shorts that showed off the bottom of her cheeks and a matching top that barely covered her breasts and exposed her stomach. The outfit was finished off with fish net stockings, a red hat and riding crop. She set the crop and hat on the pool tab letting her hair down. She slipped off her shoes and said “oooh” feeling the shag carpet on her feet. She turned, looked intently into my eyes as she unbutton her shorts, wiggled back and forth until they cleared her hips and dropped to her knees.  She then used he foot to fling them up into her hand and put them on the pool table. 

She was then standing with her feet wide apart looking at me with her hands on her hips, backlit by the light over the pool table.  She was not wearing anything under her shorts so with them removed, from her shirt down she just had on fish nets. I could see a small blonde landing strip and slightly protruding pussy lips. Her expression was sultry, and then suddenly a stream appeared from her slit. It was slightly messy at first but then turned into a neater arc landing maybe 1-2ft in front of her on the shag carpet. It looked somewhat like the vintage erotic drawings of girls standing to pee. Given the standing height it splashed a bit and I could feel drops on my bare legs. She broke into a slight smile still looking intently into my eyes and said, “do you like the fountain?” I nodded yes. “Is it making you hard?” I nodded yes again. She was producing quite the foamy beer pee puddle on the carpet. “Do you know what you are going to do about that now?” I stepped to the side of her stream, got close to her and stuck my fingers in the stream which made her pause peeing. I began to finger her and kiss her. After a minute I asked “did I interrupt madame’s piss?” She nodded yes, I pulled my fingers out of her but still had my hand on her pussy. I said, “well then, finish your piss. We have things to do.” She smiled and let go of the rest of her piss which I played with my fingers, directing it around the carpet. When she was done, I turned her around on the pool table, unzipped, took out my hard cock and inserted it in her. She was very wet. We fucked with her bent over the pool table and me standing on the carpet. I turned her over to fuck on the edge of the pool table with her legs around me. We got on top of the table for her to fuck me on top. We both laughed as she bumped her head on the pool table lights while she was fucking me and I was massaging her breasts. I fucked her from the side with her leg up. We fucked all over. Finally I came in her with her legs over my shoulders and feet by my ears.

When we finished she peed on the floor again and dripped out some of my cum. I peed a bit in the same spot. We admired our work, got dressed and went back to the party. I had a few run-ins with her again. She was super smart and funny. I really should have dated her but life and people don’t always align at the same time.  

Wow that’s an incredible story! You are one lucky guy. Any other stories with her?

On 2/16/2023 at 2:14 AM, Fanny said:

Im not really into the whole partyscene. I’m more a stay at home girl.

But I have peed the carpet at work 😅. Not a lot, only a small pee. I would like to keep my job 🙈

The unofficial rule at my office is that the first person at work cleans out the dishwasher. So I saw that as the perfect opportunity to pee just a little bit. It gave me the excuse that I spilled some water while picking up an upside down glass. If anyone would Have noticed the wet spot on the carpet I would have an alibi. 
I was wearing a skirt so I just had to move my undies a bit and went just where I was standing. 

I don’t think anyone noticed the wet spot and if they did nobody asked about it. 

Now 4 years later the carpet is still in our office and only I know the exact spot 😇.

omg that's awesome... very sneaky... love it

• Like 2
On 2/22/2023 at 10:53 AM, Lutab said:

Wow that’s an incredible story! You are one lucky guy. Any other stories with her?

Yes, not as many as I wish I had had. Call it a bit of a missed connection. We were never single long enough at the same time. Otherwise I might have dated her. Really smart nice girl. I honestly wonder if she ever looks at a site like this. I will write more when I have time. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Havelock said:

Yes, not as many as I wish I had had. Call it a bit of a missed connection. We were never single long enough at the same time. Otherwise I might have dated her. Really smart nice girl. I honestly wonder if she ever looks at a site like this. I will write more when I have time. 

Can’t wait to hear them!

On 2/26/2023 at 2:53 AM, Foobar said:

Interesting?

image.thumb.png.ac23570a8387333833b6f0552fa523dd.png

Admittedly it is a small sample and maybe a biased audience, but it shows that girls are more concerned with their privacy and not exposing themselves to others and are less worried about peeing in inappropriate places as long as they get their privacy.   Meanwhile guys don't care about being seen to be peeing outside so they would do that rather than damaging the carpet.