Do girls actually pee on the floor at party

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I never have, mostly because i am an introverted loner and don't think I could withstand a loud party like that, but it is one of my fantasies. I love stories of girls simply picking a spot and peeing over the carpet at a house party. 

But, with how taboo pee is outside of our kink, I'm sure most girls would rather pee in the toilet or outside than inside on the carpet. Im sure some have, don't get me wrong lol. I just don't think it's as common as we want it to be.

I always find that the case, it is a massive kink of mine but have never seen it in a house. Iv seen girl pee in a garage before tho

• Like 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Havelock said:

Not very frequently in my experience but I used to go to enough parties that I have witnessed it at clubs, frat parties, dorm parties, hotel parties, house parties in the bathroom/atriums and even once in a hotel ballroom. The hotel party and ballroom were the only instances of carpet peeing I've ever seen at a party. I'll try to write about them when I get a chance. 

Yes please do elaborate on it. Judging by your last story, you have a great writing style.

Edited by avatar
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

I’d love to have the confidence to pee on the floor at a party.  I know a girl who does have the confidence to do brave things like this. She’s not done the floor but she’s done plant pots and the garden.  

Is peeing on the floor something you have done in the past? I think i have potential read about your friend in past stories.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, piss63 said:

Is peeing on the floor something you have done in the past? I think i have potential read about your friend in past stories.

I’ve not done peeing on the floor, unless it’s like a wet room shower and I know I’m all alone 😆

• Like 3
  • Hug 1
9 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I can easily pee straight down when not wearing panties and I’m sure it won’t be noticed with loud music playing and standing in a large crowd of mostly (very) intoxicated people.. 🤫 

@M.Vixen I am male and amazed (highly impressed?!) that it doesn't soak the front or rear of your skirt or wet your thighs.  Is there some trick or do you have great luck in the anatomy lottery.  Sounds like a great ability to have.

9 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

It is nothing to do with the toilets being full. I like to just pee on the carpet when I think I can get away with it. Dark carpet is my friend.

Do you have some specific experiences you would like to share?

• Agree 1