Story of a (multiple) pee out of spite

Leaving tissues behind could be counterproductive. The smell of a woman's pee is a beautiful perfume for me. If the hunter was of a similar nature to mine, he probably came there more often. Unless the hunter was a woman. I think most men on this forum will agree with me.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, radu said:

Leaving tissues behind could be counterproductive. The smell of a woman's pee is a beautiful perfume for me. If the hunter was of a similar nature to mine, he probably came there more often. Unless the hunter was a woman. I think most men on this forum will agree with me.

Maybe you are right, I didn't consider this situation...   now I understand why nobody complained!   ;-)

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
10 hours ago, Malika said:

It came in my mind this memory from times ago that could be of some interest for somebody, but it could make upset the ones who are passionate for hunting.
Years ago, I decided to rent a house in the countryside in order to have some times of relax out the big city during the summer and autumn period. It was a place with beautiful meadows, woods and paths to take long and relaxing walks around the area. When I started to do the first walks around in order to know better the place, once I noticed that at the edge of the big meadow there was a little hut (entirely made of wood with the base about 3x2 meters) very well camouflaged by some bushes. The hut had an open entrance without any door, it had two little square windows looking to the meadow and inside on a wood floor there was only a little bench, a chair and a little old wood stove. Once I spoke to a local and I asked the purpose of that shed and he told me that it was used by the hunters who had the custom to use that hut as a hiding place to catch the animals while they were crossing the meadow to easily shoot them (since they were unprotected by any vegetation). Now, since I am an ardent animal lover, this made me feel very angry and frustrated because of course I could not stop this practice since it was unfortunately legal. But I could have the satisfaction to make a spite to those people. I decided that I would have peed inside their hut as many times as I could. The first step was to hold my first morning pee and pretending to go to have a little walk after breakfast I was going to pop a squat inside the hut, releasing a huge quantity of smelly yellow pee inside. When I was at hand, also during the day I took some chances to go to pee inside the hut. Some times I had the chance to pee there also with a friend (girl) who was coming some times to spend same days at my house, not telling her my real purpose, but pretending that it was the most private place to pee safely (and she indeed agreed, since it was indisputably true!). I peed everywhere, on the wood floor, on the chair, on the bench...  everywhere and the inside of the hut became easily very stinky with my big satisfaction. Since the floor was made of wood, it was retaining my pee and it remained impregnated for long time before getting dry, and this helped to stink more the place. After every squat I was leaving right there the tissue I used to wipe my pussy, right on the purpose to show that it was a lady who was pissing in the place. I liked the idea that the hunters had to stand the smell of my urine if they wanted to stay in that place and they had to breath the stink of my urine. Of course what I did was a bit risky, not to be caught peeing, because the hut was indeed in a strategic position and I could have easily spotted anybody who was approaching, but an angry person could easily investigate and understand who was the woman who was using their shelter as her personal toilet. I was ready to face this situation anyway. At first I would have pretended that I did it without intention, thinking that the place was abandoned, if this was not enough and the hunter would have complained more, reproaching me badly, I would have just sent him to fuck him...  after all I don't think he would have shot me only because I peed in his hut...  Anyway, thank God it never happen, nobody came ever to complain with me.
I am sorry if my story could upset any person who is a hunter. By the way, if my story breaks any policy or sounds too vandal, I will remove it, or the admin will remove it with my full understanding and I apologize in advance.

Just curious, how many bladderfuls did you leave in the hut?  Was the smell strong to you?  If it was an open air hut, maybe there was enough airflow to dissapate the scent.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Great story @Malika and I think that a hunters hide makes a great place to pee.  I agree with your philosophy and can't understand the idea of shooting animals unless it is for food.  We have a few places where there are bird watching hides - similar idea but the only shooting is done with a camera.   I have used those for a discrete pee on more than one occasion.  

Thank you very much for your appreciation. I am very glad that you have my same point of view about killing animals. Well done!

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Wow, great story, Malika, very liked it. It was a cool idea to punish hunters and since I'm also an animal lover, I support you 1000000%. You did the right thing, well done, I hope that you created big problems for these hunters for some time and were able to save the lives of some number of animals in this way. Well done, Malika. Cool, you pissed all over the hut. But you really took a big risk, because no one knows what's in the minds of those hunters and what could have happened if they caught you. Oh, I was worried about you, you made me worry about you, because this hunters could do something terrible to you. But it's good that everything went well and I hope you were able to teach them a good lesson. It's great that you took a piss in this hut about 50 times and really pissed everything there. That's really cool 🏆 🥇 👍. I can't even imagine what the smell was there, I'm sure it's a strong and hard smell and the hunters had a very bad time there. Hahah, there must have been tissues all over the hut. It's a sorry if these hunters didn't leave their warm clothes there, in which they usually ambush animals, if there were warm clothes there, then you could piss on this clothes and destroy it and thus you would deprive them of equipment and this would also prevent them from hunting. But, I'm sure that these hunters got a great punishment anyway. So, cool story, you did the right thing, and if you get a similar opportunity to do it somewhere again, then do it. But do it with caution, take care of yourself. Thank you for sharing the story 😘

• Thanks 2
23 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

Wow, great story, Malika, very liked it. It was a cool idea to punish hunters and since I'm also an animal lover, I support you 1000000%. You did the right thing, well done, I hope that you created big problems for these hunters for some time and were able to save the lives of some number of animals in this way. Well done, Malika. Cool, you pissed all over the hut. But you really took a big risk, because no one knows what's in the minds of those hunters and what could have happened if they caught you. Oh, I was worried about you, you made me worry about you, because this hunters could do something terrible to you. But it's good that everything went well and I hope you were able to teach them a good lesson. It's great that you took a piss in this hut about 50 times and really pissed everything there. That's really cool 🏆 🥇 👍. I can't even imagine what the smell was there, I'm sure it's a strong and hard smell and the hunters had a very bad time there. Hahah, there must have been tissues all over the hut. It's a sorry if these hunters didn't leave their warm clothes there, in which they usually ambush animals, if there were warm clothes there, then you could piss on this clothes and destroy it and thus you would deprive them of equipment and this would also prevent them from hunting. But, I'm sure that these hunters got a great punishment anyway. So, cool story, you did the right thing, and if you get a similar opportunity to do it somewhere again, then do it. But do it with caution, take care of yourself. Thank you for sharing the story 😘

Thank you very much for your support and for worrying about me. I took the risk to upset somebody, it is true, but I didn't care, I was ready to respond and to defend myself. And be sure that if they had left anything there, like jackets, clothes or any tool, I would not have missed the chance to soak their things with my yellow urine  ;-) 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2023 at 12:17 PM, Malika said:

Of course it was  😉

Malika, it's very hot. It's so excites when I imagine that everywhere in this hut everything was strongly and massively pissed on by you, that there were places everywhere where you peed, where you released your stream and where your, I'm sure, huge puddles spread, maybe you even peed in the same place several times and that everything was really soaked and covered with your piss. It really excites me when I imagine how your urine smelled there and that there were tissues everywhere on the floor. For me, this is a real paradise and for me you are a queen, and a goddess.

You probably peed always bend over in a high and medium squat, spreading your legs wider and every time a power and hissy stream rushed out of your pussy. I imagine how you stand in this position and how you hard peed there many, many times, how a strong and, maybe, a long stream rushes out of your pussy, how loud it is it hisses and with what a splash and gushing sound it hits the floor. I imagine it and it makes me very excited. If some woman had done this in front of me, then I would be the happiest man, that would be really great, I would be in a real paradise.

Can I ask a question? After pissing, do you wipe pussy using only one tissue, or sometimes one tissue is not enough and you use two or more tissues? Although, even if you wipe with using one tissue, after so many times pissing, I can imagine how many tissues were on the floor 😉 It's impressive 👍

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

This is my new favorite fantasy!!! I live in an area filled with hunters (and “livestock” farmers). I’ve only known a handful of hunters (same with animal farmers) who I respected because, despite choosing to eat meat, they genuinely felt it needed to happen to supplement their groceries or livelihoods and were attentive to the quality of life the animal had and how to end it as close to humanely as they could. Blood sports are fucking creepy. Go geocaching or something 🤣

Anyway, I would love to piss trash as many of the little huts as I come across so that, if nothing else, the hunter’s hideout and gear they put onto my pissy messes will reek like a human and give the animals a warning. 

Edited by InsertName
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
5 hours ago, InsertName said:

Anyway, I would love to piss trash as many of the little huts as I come across so that, if nothing else, the hunter’s hideout and gear they put onto my pissy messes will reek like a human and give the animals a warning. 

I am not sure it would have the desired effect on the animals.  Animals piss everywhere out in the forest.  Female piss is loaded with pheromones and may even draw in some male animals.

12 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I am not sure it would have the desired effect on the animals.  Animals piss everywhere out in the forest.  Female piss is loaded with pheromones and may even draw in some male animals.

Isn’t that the whole “piss around your garden to scare rabbits” thing? That human’s smell predatory? 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, InsertName said:

Wow, your pee must be very "strong" too, and if you pissed on the hunters equipment, it probably would have strong ruined.

Can I ask you a question?
If you had pissed on some thick and warm clothes in such a hut, would it have strong ruined and would this clothes stinky very strongly, terribly and unbearably with your piss? And you probably would have massively pissed all over on this clothes and and soaked it with huge masses of piss?

• Love 1