My first sink pee

14 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

I had made the rookie mistake of not lifting any toilet roll from the downstairs toilet before going….. Aha!

You won't make that mistake again!

16 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

The sweet smell of sheer innocence filled up my nostrils and instantly relaxed me

Err ... don't go making a habit of inhaling bleach for relaxation please!

Thanks for sharing this lovely account @Chrissy89 xx

• Love 1

Oh my godness @Chrissy89, truely lost for words! I'd been waiting for a write up of this story ever since you talked about it in chat (which I was one of the lucky few to witness in real time) but you've just outdone my expectations. Really wonderfully written, especially how you describe how much excitement the act brought to you makes it incredibly arousing. Hope it's not your last adventure of that kind!

Also, as if the story itself wasn't enough, the sentence just killed me.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, avatar said:

I'd been waiting for a write up of this story ever since you talked about it in chat (which I was one of the lucky few to witness in real time) but you've just outdone my expectations

Aww guys im actually in bits here. ❤️❤️

25 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Err ... don't go making a habit of inhaling bleach for relaxation please!

haha! Not to worry my dear 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, avatar said:

I mean, that might as well play into the hotness of it. Being your dirty little secret only you know.

This whole place and all my experiences is my dirty secret. To the outside I’m quiet and shy Chrissy. But in here I’m like “What can I get up to next” 🤣

• Hug 1
34 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

This whole place and all my experiences is my dirty secret. To the outside I’m quiet and shy Chrissy. But in here I’m like “What can I get up to next” 🤣

Is that not the case for all of us lol 

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1