Hard cock or soft cock to watch peeing

Afternoon PeeFans

Just wondering which women prefer watching, men with hard or semi-erect cocks pissing or small/flacid cocks?

Have shared videos of myself peeing for fems and the ones I did preferred a hard or semi.

Any preferences ladies?

• Like 1

Honestly find it hard when fully erect to pee, but see just after having an orgasm when it’s still slightly hard and going for a pee, feels so good. 

not sure what to call it but I’m sure the guys will know, like the after spurts where it feels like more cum firing through the cock as your peeing

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Isn’t it hard to go when fully erect? 
for me I’ll go for soft as I’m the same as B, that little shake at the end is too cute 🥰

Yeah, semi to nearly full erect is fine, filler erect is hard, especially as your having to try and aim 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Isn’t it hard to go when fully erect? 
for me I’ll go for soft as I’m the same as B, that little shake at the end is too cute 🥰

Yes, lots of backpressure when fully "erect" and then there is the problem with the direction that it is pointing. LOL

Just look up "morning wood".

Edited by DoctorDoctor
On 2/10/2023 at 12:39 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

Yes, lots of backpressure when fully "erect" and then there is the problem with the direction that it is pointing. LOL

Just look up "morning wood".

As someone that loves drinking their own piss I love the direction it’s pointing in!