Question for the Men 🤔

8 hours ago, Euro said:

A scientific - experimental approach to determine the optimum holding technique?

Like, take the holding, gripping, pointing bit out of the equation. That is the penis owner, only supplies the penis and pee.

The holding, pointing, gripping function is performed by a skilled independent technician and probably at least a third person taking notes. A video record may also be useful.

Technique and number of fingers, if any, and any  other variables could also be recorded.

Virtual reality and robotics may be usefully employed if anonymity is required, ( likely it will?)

With the aid of a spreadsheet and some graphs and consultants including data analysts & statisticians we could maybe all get a joint PhD in Holding-Peeology

Might need a "Kickstart" to finance the project?

Volunteers ?

BTW I think I forgot my medication this morning.......

Happy to volunteer 😊

I have a topic about different types of grips

I usually have the thumb on top and the rest of the fingers under the shaft for some extra support. Apparently some guys do a "reverse hold" where the thumb is under the shaft near the base of the penis. Really odd way to hold it in my opinion.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Loller said:

I have a topic about different types of grips

I usually have the thumb on top and the rest of the fingers under the shaft for some extra support. Apparently some guys do a "reverse hold" where the thumb is under the shaft near the base of the penis. Really odd way to hold it in my opinion.

Looks awkward!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, Euro said:

A scientific - experimental approach to determine the optimum holding technique?

Like, take the holding, gripping, pointing bit out of the equation. That is the penis owner, only supplies the penis and pee.

The holding, pointing, gripping function is performed by a skilled independent technician and probably at least a third person taking notes. A video record may also be useful.

Technique and number of fingers, if any, and any  other variables could also be recorded.

Virtual reality and robotics may be usefully employed if anonymity is required, ( likely it will?)

With the aid of a spreadsheet and some graphs and consultants including data analysts & statisticians we could maybe all get a joint PhD in Holding-Peeology

Might need a "Kickstart" to finance the project?

Volunteers ?

BTW I think I forgot my medication this morning.......

As a penis owner (cannot stop laughing at this term), I'd point out that my own grip would be coming from a different angle than the skilled independent technician who would be either to the side of or behind the penis owner.  This could effect optimum technique.  For proper science, they'd each need to try using the grip the other finds optimal with the observer(s) comparing any change in effectiveness. Got to make sure you get the science right, otherwise you'll never get into the peer-reviewed journals. This is going to require a much more extensive experiment. And probably a lot more water.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, MysteryMan said:

As a penis owner (cannot stop laughing at this term), I'd point out that my own grip would be coming from a different angle than the skilled independent technician who would be either to the side of or behind the penis owner.  This could effect optimum technique.  For proper science, they'd each need to try using the grip the other finds optimal with the observer(s) comparing any change in effectiveness. Got to make sure you get the science right, otherwise you'll never get into the peer-reviewed journals. This is going to require a much more extensive experiment. And probably a lot more water.

You are absolutely correct! I had initially underestimated the resources required for this project. It is significantly more complicated than the outline plan.

Several extra professional staff including :

Project Leader, Quality controller, Supervisor for the Technicians, Technician training officer, IT manager, IT support, Janitor with mop & bucket ( IT may be able to double up on janitorial duties?), Design for Experimentation professional, cost accountant, for starters....

A few variables may include:

Penis length to diameter ratio, penis size to holding hand size ratio, penis owner to Technician height ratio, ambient temperature, wind direction, humidity,  grip-hold pressure ( SI units?)

Not to mention the actual piss pressure and flow rate, That could be a problem to measure? A gold standard reference piss ,,, Eg a horse piss perhaps?

And the hardware required TBD ...?

Gosh ! It really is so much more complicated than I had envisaged.... Hmmmm

I think it has to Bacardi's call as to whether this project actually,,,, might answer her original question?

Your call M'Lady B

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Depends on the situation.

When its hanging it should be lifted up, but when it's pointing upward then it's needed to push down.

And much more factors: Is aim important? High pressure or low presure? Privacy needed or just hang it out?

If all variables are known then it's possible to make an calculation.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Euro said:

You are absolutely correct! I had initially underestimated the resources required for this project. It is significantly more complicated than the outline plan.

Several extra professional staff including :

Project Leader, Quality controller, Supervisor for the Technicians, Technician training officer, IT manager, IT support, Janitor with mop & bucket ( IT may be able to double up on janitorial duties?), Design for Experimentation professional, cost accountant, for starters....

A few variables may include:

Penis length to diameter ratio, penis size to holding hand size ratio, penis owner to Technician height ratio, ambient temperature, wind direction, humidity,  grip-hold pressure ( SI units?)

Not to mention the actual piss pressure and flow rate, That could be a problem to measure? A gold standard reference piss ,,, Eg a horse piss perhaps?

And the hardware required TBD ...?

Gosh ! It really is so much more complicated than I had envisaged.... Hmmmm

I think it has to Bacardi's call as to whether this project actually,,,, might answer her original question?

Your call M'Lady B

Ooh, good call. I'd thought about including size and temp, but hadn't considered humidity. If we're considering wind direction, we may also need to compare outdoors vs indoors, or even general environment as a whole (colors, sounds, forest/field/parking lot/alley, possibly even bathroom). Is this a high-pressure situation? What about pee shyness? Is it different if there are technicians/observers present? Although there might be trouble getting pee shy volunteers. Level of arousal and morphology when aroused (curvature) could also be a factor we have to correct for, which will be affected by how attractive the penis owner finds the technicians/observers. I personally would be happy to volunteer as a subject for tests involving female technicians. This would of course be entirely for the sake of science and have nothing to do with any personal fantasies I may have. This is pioneering (peeoneering?) an entire field of study and will probably need multiple papers and experiments to cover everything.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, kiass said:

Depends on the situation.

When its hanging it should be lifted up, but when it's pointing upward then it's needed to push down.

And much more factors: Is aim important? High pressure or low presure? Privacy needed or just hang it out?

If all variables are known then it's possible to make an calculation.

Yes agreed , but as male consultants in a public forum arena, I think we have to tell ( and have a responsibility to ) all to ensure the world understands....

Sooo... I will quote from the Penis Owners rule and manifesto declaration book and the sub section relating to Pee ( aka Piss, Wee, Et Al)

From Penis Owners (basic edition) rule manual says:

Rule 4a : "The angle of the dangle is proportional to the heat of the meat".

From the sub section Pee relating to Penis owners who do ? Suggests or states ( My memory is a bit rusty here?) I may paraphrase

"The direction of Wee is Impossible to foresee"

My interpretation from both  rules is that Splashing over the toilet ( Technically known as "Overpee" ) is inevitable> I'm not a Lawyer so not quite sure.

I had hoped that science would help us all, but I now think it is a bit of an overwhelming task to undertake. Yes it should be calculable but I don't think I'm up to it..

Hope this helps... 🙂

Edited by Euro
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Euro said:

Your call M'Lady B

I never had an original question. This post was only for fun lol.

But I still appreciate everyone's responses!

• Hug 1
On 2/9/2023 at 1:44 PM, Bacardi said:

Do you hold it like a joint, or a cigarette? 

Kinda crazy how a spark can go wild. I hope I did not tread on you thread, well too much,  I dooo hope my comments  amused, at least some 🙂

xx Euro

Edited by Euro
  • Love 1

I saw this thread taking off and couldn’t resist adding my two cents. I wouldn’t say I hold mine like a joint or a cigarette, rather I just use my middle three fingers to press down on the shaft so in the event that my friend decides to stand at attention then I can still contain the stream

The guy is holding it left handed ( he may indeed be left handed )

However, holding it left handed if you are right handed and  in a slightly awkward manner can make it sorta feel like someone else is holding it for you.....

On 2/11/2023 at 3:48 PM, Sophie said:

My husband holds his like a hosepipe. and judging by the mess I sometimes encounter, this photo seems pretty accurate.

On 2/11/2023 at 3:49 PM, Chrissy89 said:

That image is about accurate for mine too… 🤣🤣 the joys of boys 

Real men clean up after themselves - if they make a mess in the first place.

And real gentlemen even put the seat down.

😇

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

Well I have a man of my own to kick out before your arrival and I don’t wanna do that if you’re not coming…. 

Thing is - I probably have other faults...   I can't play the drums for one, and E would miss his daddy terribly.   How about sticking with the devil you know, but having a virtual devil (or devils) here on Peefans.  Best of both worlds?

• Love 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Thing is - I probably have other faults...   I can't play the drums for one, and E would miss his daddy terribly.   How about sticking with the devil you know, but having a virtual devil (or devils) here on Peefans.  Best of both worlds?

That is true! Yes let’s go for it 🥰

• Hug 1
  • Love 1