Question for the Men 🤔

4 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Rofl. C’mon, just because I don’t need to hold it doesn’t mean it’s not aimed well, but I’ll sit down if you like.

Hun, if my man would sit then I wouldn’t need to clean my toilet twice a day 🤣

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Chrissy89 said:

Hun, if my man would sit then I wouldn’t need to clean my toilet twice a day 🤣

When sitting, it only takes a hint of arousal for it to go between the seat gap and/or over the top or onto the seat.......

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

I’m glad I don’t have this issue

I'm rather pleased I do have this issue, well the effect of arousal that is...

Have managed to inadvertently  piss all over my trousers through the gap when not taking enough care while sitting

• Haha 2

More like a cigar! I hold my "fountain" differently depending on what I'm wearing and how afraid i am of wetting my clothes. If I unzip and pull it out of mu\y boxers I hold it like a cigar. If I'm not wearing pants and I don't know if the stream will hit the bowl. I direct it with 2 fingers If I'm naked and in the shower I don't hold it at all.

• Hot 1

I always used to hold a joint with two fingers and a thumb ... remove one finger when you get down to the roach (unless you have a roach clip or enjoy burning your fingers).  Based on that, I guess I use the joint grip ... and I've never needed a roach clip to pee.

I agree that getting hard creates a fountain effect.  I've found that if I get hard while peeing, the fountain gets gradually higher, which is a kind of cool affect.  I've got a few videos of this, and can attest to the wonderful sensation of peeing through a really hard cock.  No grip needed when it's hard.  There's only one possible direction of flow. 

9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Do you hold it like a joint, or a cigarette? 

Personally, I prefer the joint 😁

FB_IMG_1675950177976.jpg

Thumb on top and 2 or 3 fingers on the bottom for support and aiming.  (Not like a cigarette, but also not sure if that is the way people hold joints).

My grip is solely based on ergonomics. Holding with my thumb on the bottom would put my wrist at an awkward angle.

If a woman wants to hold it for me, I wouldn't criticise her grip.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I don't have to hold it almost ever, while I always sit down on toilets (when clean) out of respect to (usually) the hostess of the house/building I am having a pee. All this unhygenic spatter that the average man causes by peeing standing up is an insult to whoever cleans the toilet. Almost always a woman. (Be honest guys, when did you clean the toilet for the last time?) Of course when a urinal is present, I use that of course. Or my own mouth, if I feel like it! 🍌💦💛💦👅👄

🤣

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

If a woman wants to hold it for me, I wouldn't criticise her grip.

Oh myyyyyy. That’ll be a new one for me if I ever got to try it. After reading the posts on here I’ll be spoiled for choice at what grip to use! 

5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

.........why does this sound so hot to me?

I know right! 🥵 this thread is amazing chick! 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, hold_on said:

I'm on the small side too so since mine doesn't "hang", I have to push it down slightly to make sure I pee into the toilet 😂

😁 I've so had this problem, come home from a walk out in the cold, the resulting shrivelage meant that when I was sitting on the toilet the pee went neatly between the pan and seat and ran down the outside 😁

Edited by mickymoist
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Peetea said:

I don't have to hold it almost ever, while I always sit down on toilets (when clean) out of respect to (usually) the hostess of the house/building I am having a pee. All this unhygenic spatter that the average man causes by peeing standing up is an insult to whoever cleans the toilet. Almost always a woman. (Be honest guys, when did you clean the toilet for the last time?) Of course when a urinal is present, I use that of course. Or my own mouth, if I feel like it! 🍌💦💛💦👅👄

🤣

This is precisely why I regularly use the sink.

• Like 2

Holding wise, normally just pull my foreskin back a bit to make sure the pee doesn’t fire out at a side angle and make a mess 🙃 happens to often when your half asleep 😂 just feel a hot splash on your foot and it’s like well now I have to wipe the floor and the seat, peeing seems easy as a guy but there can be issues 😂

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, PisSRL said:

Holding wise, normally just pull my foreskin back a bit to make sure the pee doesn’t fire out at a side angle and make a mess 🙃 happens to often when your half asleep 😂 just feel a hot splash on your foot and it’s like well now I have to wipe the floor and the seat, peeing seems easy as a guy but there can be issues 😂

🤣🤣🤣

A scientific - experimental approach to determine the optimum holding technique?

Like, take the holding, gripping, pointing bit out of the equation. That is the penis owner, only supplies the penis and pee.

The holding, pointing, gripping function is performed by a skilled independent technician and probably at least a third person taking notes. A video record may also be useful.

Technique and number of fingers, if any, and any  other variables could also be recorded.

Virtual reality and robotics may be usefully employed if anonymity is required, ( likely it will?)

With the aid of a spreadsheet and some graphs and consultants including data analysts & statisticians we could maybe all get a joint PhD in Holding-Peeology

Might need a "Kickstart" to finance the project?

Volunteers ?

BTW I think I forgot my medication this morning.......

• Haha 3