Re-heating cold pee?

What's the best way to reheat collected pee? A half gallon of pee to play with sounds sexy, but it really is not if it's gone cold.

I expect I'm not the only peefan that collects or stores pee for playtime... but not cold! Someone probably has a good idea of the best way to reheat, Stovetop, dedicated kettle, microwave... what reheats well without changing the golden goodness?

• Like 1

Never tried this, but I assume a pot on the stove is the way that saves the smell and taste of the pee best. Also, it might be the easiest way to clean and get the smell away afterwards if you need to. You made me curious anyway. Are there any experts around?

• Agree 1
  • 11 months later...

Freeze the pee you want to save immediately (unless you intend on using it within a day or two, then just refrigerate).  I've done this, and even added more and let it freeze, and it will stay for a long time.  Use a plastic juice bottle or something flexible, don't fill it so much that it will break when urine freezes solid (and expands a little). 

Best way to reheat is to put the container into a bin of hot water and let it slowly thaw (and continue to add hot water to the bin) and get it nice and warm.  It isn't the fastest way to get it ready, but it is the best.  

In case I need to remind anyone, there should always be fresh pee from someone when this all starts - no one wants to wait an hour to prepare a frozen block of piss to enjoy it.

Then... ENJOY!!!

Edited by Deanna Lydia
details