Roadside Pee Last Night

Bless you @ukpeegirl86 - at least only slight dampness to put up with for the rest of the journey home. 

Better than spending the next week trying to dry out your soaked car seat.  I know we often worry about being spotted - but anything more than a few feet away and the most anyone is going to see is a tiny flash of bare bum. 

Huge thanks for sharing with us. 

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

I got honked at the other day in a similar situation but it was daytime and I wasn’t being particularly discreet

Those geese don't like it when you pee near them do they?

• Haha 4

@ukpeegirl86 Sounds like a great outdoor pee, although I'm sorry you ended up with wet jeans.   

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I know we often worry about being spotted - but anything more than a few feet away and the most anyone is going to see is a tiny flash of bare bum. 

I totally agree with this.   My view is not to worry about it, especially if it is dark and that anyone who sees you won't know you and will fall into one of five categories:

1. They are unobservant and don't even realise what you are doing (to be honest, this is probably most people as they are focussed on the road and not looking at what is going on in laybys - it is actually surprising how little most people see of what is going on around them).

2. They don't particularly have any interest in peeing but will enjoy a fleeting glance at your exposure of bare flesh as they drive past.

3. They are one of us in which case they will enjoy the glance at your exposure, but also get excited about the fact that someone is peeing in public and probably will remember it for some time.

4. They see you but don't care either way and will just ignore it.

5. They are not impressed that someone is peeing in a layby, but what are they going to do about it?  Nothing.   They may mutter to their partner in the car about how disgusting it is that someone is peeing in a layby, but that will be the extent of it and then they will be passed you and gone.

So, my view is that actually a layby is a great place to pee as you may well make someone's day and no matter who sees you (with the possible exception of the police if you deliberately expose yourself in a particularly obvious manner) then no harm is going to come of it.  I have peed in many laybys during the day and the night.   When it is dark I make less effort in trying to be discrete, but even in the day I don't worry about it too much. 

Having said that most people don't look at what is going on in laybys, I have to admit that I am one who does take an interest and I regularly look at what's going on near parked cars in laybys as I pass on the off chance of seeing a woman peeing.  As a result of that tactic, I've seen several ladies squatting beside their car, or disappearing into bushes, or coming out of bushes doing their belts up.   In the vast majority of cases, it has been a fleeting glimpse as I go past at 60-70 mph and the lady in question has left me with a smile on my face, they've found their relief and nobody suffers in any way.  Win Win in my book.    I'd love to be able to convince more ladies to take the attitude that peeing openly in a layby is acceptable practice. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1