Do you feel shy/anxious/awkward in asking for the toilet in someone else's home?

Well, just as the question states I do at times get extremely shy or awkward in asking to be excused to go to the toilet in someone else's house, specially when the people there aren't in the same predicament as me.

I would rather hold it for hours and be in agony or sneakily pee somewhere outdoors than ask for the toilet. So, is it just me who does this or ....? 

If it's close friends I really don't care at all. Other than that, there is a bit more of friction but I always just get over it. When you gotta go you gotta go. 

That's only for peeing though. I wholeheartedly refuse to do a number 2 at someone elses house.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

I was seeing a guy some years ago and the first time I went to his house I was embarrassed and didn’t ask where the bathroom was as I didn’t want him knowing I had to pee. After several times it would have looked odd having been a good few times to suddenly ask where the toilet was so if I stayed over I’d keep drinks minimal and hold it till the morning when I’d stop off on the way home early in the morning and pee in a pub car park on the way home, or otherwise in the gutter on a quiet side street if it was still dark! 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

When I was younger, I was shy about it. But I’ve reached the point where I just flat out ask “where is your head?” (I was in the Navy decades ago.) Or sometimes I’ll say “restroom” depending on the person. Or I’ll just look around for it and slip into it if there are a lot of people.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PissDude said:

When I was younger, I was shy about it. But I’ve reached the point where I just flat out ask “where is your head?” (I was in the Navy decades ago.) Or sometimes I’ll say “restroom” depending on the person. Or I’ll just look around for it and slip into it if there are a lot of people.

I was shy about asking for the bathroom as a kid/teen too. I was also pee shy so I guess that's connected to it.

I used to feel this way. I'd hold it for ages then when I'd finally get the courage to ask, I'd speak low and monotone, and of course choose a time where the homeowner would be mid conversation. But when I'd finally gain the attention it was sweet relief finally going and wonder to myself why I was so shy. Now days, I just ask "where's the bathroom?" And get immediately directed. It's an every day thing everybody does. It's better to ask and make it than to wet and explain the wet spot when standing up. Outdoor gatherings, I don't ask anything. I just say "imma hit the head" in a tired, *my body's sore* kinda voice and find a nice spot. Also the spots I choose are ones nobody can hear my stream because that's the only mental block I carry. Comes with the fetish lol. 

For me, it depends on how long the visit is and how far I've travelled.   If I'm on my own, then I invariably would pee outside before arrival - partly because I enjoy peeing outside and partly to avoid arriving desperate and then immediately having to ask for the toilet before doing anything else.   If I travel with someone then I probably wouldn't pee outside, in which case I've never had any issue asking for the toilet when I need it.

If I am at someone's house for a few hours, I also don't have a problem asking for the use of their toilet.   I guess the one situation where I would tend to avoid using someone else's toilet would be where I lived locally and was only popping in for a few minutes.   Even then, if I needed it then I'd ask for it.

• Like 1

Similar but from a slightly different perspective - over the last couple of years I've been sorting out a house sale overseas.  That involved various trips from the house, an hour drive to the city to my financial man's office, and then both of us going to the local bank, notary, town hall or wherever.

On most of the trips I'd be travelling straight after my breakfast and coffee - so got into the habit of meeting in his office, sorting out what we needed to and then asking if I could use his bathroom before we both left to go to the appointment (which often took an hour or two).

Obviously my pattern on every visit had been noted - on one trip he asked twice if I needed to use the bathroom before we left.   I didn't tell him I'd just enjoyed a wonderful piss on the rear bumper of my hire car in an underground car park...

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
On 2/8/2023 at 7:16 AM, Bacardi said:

Nah. I figure if im at their house for whatever reason then that means we are close enough and they probably have no qualms letting me use their bathroom. Better than wetting my pants on their couch or something lol.

Ohh for me it's not really about them having any issues in letting me use the bathroom, but rather me being anxious about the only one issuing it 

Tbf I should try to get over it

On 2/8/2023 at 1:25 PM, Kupar said:

I don't feel awkward about asking, but I do tend to make sure I am quiet in someone else's home. I don't know why really.

Ohh I understand that totally ! I try to be extra quite when I'm in someone else's house too, eventhough I'm quite af when I'm not desperate 

• Like 1