Pee Vandalism with Nina and Katie - Vacation (5)

New member but I've been following these stories for a while and this chapter finally made me join to comment. This was absolutely amazing. I just love the bratty attitude of the girls. I like both of them - if "like" is the correct word , but I think Nina is becoming my favorite. There's a lot of stuff she does in this that really appeals to me. Looking forward to the next instalment. Keep up the great work.

Edited by meanwalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/7/2023 at 11:00 AM, Wetseat said:

Love the super long article/chapters. My attention span could never write something this long and it still be good. Very happy Michaels car wasn’t forgotten about, after all it helped the lady’s all day. 

Thank you for reading it despite its length! I am glad you liked it. Yes, the girls have a way of showing their gratitude...

On 2/9/2023 at 6:14 PM, CarpetSoaker said:

Another awesome chapter!  Love that another guy got involved, but that the girls’ attitudes haven’t changed.

Whether for pleasure or just for their wallets, they'll gladly use guys and toss them aside without a second thought!

7 hours ago, meanwalk said:

New member but I've been following these stories for a while and this chapter finally made me join to comment. This was absolutely amazing. I just love the bratty attitude of the girls. I like both of them - if "like" is the correct word , but I think Nina is becoming my favorite. There's a lot of stuff she does in this that really appeals to me. Looking forward to the next instalment. Keep up the great work.

I am honored you joined to comment! Thank you so much, I really enjoy reading comments about my stories! Yes, both of them are brats but Nina and Katie seem to have subtle differences. Katie in general has a irreverent attitude towards everything while Nina is one of those who seems to be a well-behaved bookish girl until you realize shes probably the horniest and brattiest one. Is there any Nina moment in particular that you enjoyed in this installment?

Edited by rann
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, rann said:

I am honored you joined to comment! Thank you so much, I really enjoy reading comments about my stories! Yes, both of them are brats but Nina and Katie seem to have subtle differences. Katie in general has a irreverent attitude towards everything while Nina is one of those who seems to be a well-behaved bookish girl until you realize shes probably the horniest and brattiest one. Is there any Nina moment in particular that you enjoyed in this installment?

I have a little bit of a pollution/littering fetish so that car oil scene made Nina stand out to me. The ticket machine and wasting food scenes were great. too. 

• Like 1

It's fantastic! A divine story! I hope next time Nina and Katie will completely destroy and turn a luxury apartment into a toilet, having got into the confidence of a young couple! The owners will invite them, the cunning girls will imperceptibly make a duplicate of the keys and when the young couple is not there, they will get into the apartment....😍

• Thanks 1
On 2/11/2023 at 12:40 PM, meanwalk said:

I have a little bit of a pollution/littering fetish so that car oil scene made Nina stand out to me. The ticket machine and wasting food scenes were great. too. 

It all kind of falls under the umbrella of bratty/entitled/malicious behavior and I've noticed people who like naughty peeing tend to like other sorts of misbehavior. I try to add bits and pieces of things so there is "something for everyone" and I always enjoy knowing what stood out to people. Thank you!

20 hours ago, Logart said:

It's fantastic! A divine story! I hope next time Nina and Katie will completely destroy and turn a luxury apartment into a toilet, having got into the confidence of a young couple! The owners will invite them, the cunning girls will imperceptibly make a duplicate of the keys and when the young couple is not there, they will get into the apartment....😍

I am glad you liked it! I always enjoy when my stories stimulate the naughty imaginations of people🤭

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 2/13/2023 at 12:26 AM, rann said:

It all kind of falls under the umbrella of bratty/entitled/malicious behavior and I've noticed people who like naughty peeing tend to like other sorts of misbehavior. I try to add bits and pieces of things so there is "something for everyone" and I always enjoy knowing what stood out to people. Thank you!

Thanks. My absolute favorite Nina scene was in an earlier instalment where she destroyed other passenger's carry on luggage for no other reason than she was bored. Can't wait to see what happens next. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/15/2023 at 3:18 PM, meanwalk said:

Thanks. My absolute favorite Nina scene was in an earlier instalment where she destroyed other passenger's carry on luggage for no other reason than she was bored. Can't wait to see what happens next. 

I think you will like the next installment 😇

---

Also, for those who have been reading the series and have an opinion, I wanted to get your thoughts: The next part features the inclusion of a new male character. I'm curious, are people interested in seeing the girls genuinely enjoy their time with a guy or do people like seeing the girls take advantage of guys?

• Like 2
On 3/17/2023 at 9:14 AM, rann said:

I think you will like the next installment 😇

---

Also, for those who have been reading the series and have an opinion, I wanted to get your thoughts: The next part features the inclusion of a new male character. I'm curious, are people interested in seeing the girls genuinely enjoy their time with a guy or do people like seeing the girls take advantage of guys?

Maybe they could meet a guy with similar interessts that makes em go even further by breaking some of their taboos 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...