Soaking the towels in my boyfriend's car

17 minutes ago, Rosita said:

My boyfriend and I went for a long (ish) drive yesterday and for the first time I was caught short in his car in desperate need for a pee.

This was all my fault really as I decided to gulp down 4 cups of hot chocolate at lunch and not visit the toilets later. In my defence, the hot chocolate had tiny marshmallows in it.

Now, I've peed infront of him several times, so him seeing me desperate wasn't that big of a deal but being on the verge of losing it in a car (HIS CAR !!!!) was lowkey freaking me out. I thought that I could hold it till we get home or maybe till we can find a secluded enough spot.

BUT

INSTEAD

We got stuck in traffic with cars on my side of the door. I've peed in risky places before but never in full view of people, so peeing by the side of the road didn't sound fancy in the least. My boyfriend, such a darling, offered for me to pee on the mats but I can't bring myself to do that either. So as a last resort, he asked me to pee on some towels that were thick enough.

Wasting no time, I pulled my dress up and lifted myself a bit by leaning forward on the seat (so that he can actually see my stream hitting the fabric, so as to tease him, because why not) and started peeing uncontrollably on the bunched up towels. My stream was strong, forceful and particularly noisy for the entire duration and it went on and on and on, well thats what happens when you drink stuff and not pee at all for 8 hours. I was so lost in the sensation of it all that I didnt even notice that we were moving again. By the time I was done the towel was soaking wet, but thankfully none splashed to the sides or onto the seat itself. 

He, later, told me that he was amazed as to how I peed for about a minute and 15 seconds and then dribbled for another 5 seconds before coming to a stop. Honestly, it amazed me as well haha.

As always, that was an incredibly hot story! I find it particularly amazing that your bf had no issues with you peeing in his car, even on the mats. Did he ever show any pee interest? Also, how did he react to you doing this? Did he take a peek? Were there any signs he found it arousing?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, avatar said:

Did he ever show any pee interest?

He always did, perhaps an even bigger interest than mine. We even had a talk about this before we started dating. 

how did he react to you doing this?

He wanted me to pee in his car for ages now, but I can't consciously bring myself to do it, so when it finally happened he was happy indeed.

Did he take a peek?

"Peek" would be an understatement. He wasn't even looking at my face but at my stream the entire time. Infact he wasn't particularly happy when he had to focus on the road, while I was still peeing haha

Were there any signs he found it arousing?

You bet 😌

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Rosita said:

He always did, perhaps an even bigger interest than mine. We even had a talk about this before we started dating. 

He wanted me to pee in his car for ages now, but I can't consciously bring myself to do it, so when it finally happened he was happy indeed.

"Peek" would be an understatement. He wasn't even looking at my face but at my stream the entire time. Infact he wasn't particularly happy when he had to focus on the road, while I was still peeing haha

You bet 😌

Oh, it was a mutual interest? That's amazing then, that you were able to find a person like that who shares your interest. I'm kinda jealous ngl.

Edited by avatar
1 minute ago, avatar said:

Oh, it was a mutual interest?

Yeah you can say that !! We've known each other since school and lived in the same neighbourhood. So on our way home, we would at times pee on the pavements, if we really had to go as that was convenient. It was much later that we talked about this and that and realised that we both liked it. 

Just now, Rosita said:

Yeah you can say that !! We've known each other since school and lived in the same neighbourhood. So on our way home, we would at times pee on the pavements, if we really had to go as that was convenient. It was much later that we talked about this and that and realised that we both liked it. 

Aww, that's just lovely. So many people on here don't find partners who share their fetish so it's always nice to hear of people that did.

• Love 1

That tops anything I’ve done in my boyfriends car! He had a truck and I’ve sat on the edge of the door and peed out before 🤣 N was scared that I’d splash his door panel and I was scared that I’d get caught so you can imagine the foul language that was coming out both our mouths! 

great story 🥰

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Rosita said:

My boyfriend and I went for a long (ish) drive yesterday and for the first time I was caught short in his car in desperate need for a pee.

This was all my fault really as I decided to gulp down 4 cups of hot chocolate at lunch and not visit the toilets later. In my defence, the hot chocolate had tiny marshmallows in it.

Now, I've peed infront of him several times, so him seeing me desperate wasn't that big of a deal but being on the verge of losing it in a car (HIS CAR !!!!) was lowkey freaking me out. I thought that I could hold it till we get home or maybe till we can find a secluded enough spot.

BUT

INSTEAD

We got stuck in traffic with cars on my side of the door. I've peed in risky places before but never in full view of people, so peeing by the side of the road didn't sound fancy in the least. My boyfriend, such a darling, offered for me to pee on the mats but I can't bring myself to do that either. So as a last resort, he asked me to pee on some towels that were thick enough.

Wasting no time, I pulled my dress up and lifted myself a bit by leaning forward on the seat (so that he can actually see my stream hitting the fabric, so as to tease him, because why not) and started peeing uncontrollably on the bunched up towels. My stream was strong, forceful and particularly noisy for the entire duration and it went on and on and on, well thats what happens when you drink stuff and not pee at all for 8 hours. I was so lost in the sensation of it all that I didnt even notice that we were moving again. By the time I was done the towel was soaking wet, but thankfully none splashed to the sides or onto the seat itself. 

He, later, told me that he was amazed as to how I peed for about a minute and 15 seconds and then dribbled for another 5 seconds before coming to a stop. Honestly, it amazed me as well haha.

One of the hottest things I ever experienced was an ex doing that for me. We had two designated towels and weathertek floor mats. So amazing!

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

That tops anything I’ve done in my boyfriends car! He had a truck and I’ve sat on the edge of the door and peed out before 🤣 N was scared that I’d splash his door panel and I was scared that I’d get caught so you can imagine the foul language that was coming out both our mouths! 

great story 🥰

It was scary tbf !! The number of times I looked over at the car beside me to check if they knew was nerve wracking 😂 I was cursing too like you but secretly in my head

And thank you ❤️

Edited by Rosita
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Rosita said:

he was amazed as to how I peed for about a minute and 15 seconds and then dribbled for another 5 seconds before coming to a stop

Wow! I'm not surprised he was amazed! And thanks so much for telling us about it!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, stefanstefan said:

That's a hot experience. I'd love to see a girl pee on towels next to me. Where did you get the towels from? I usually don't have towels in my car, at least not in reach. Did you (or your BF) prepare for such a situation?

Oh no we always have a few towels in our car just because, but never really for peeing. 😂 But I'm glad that we kept some for I'm not too keen on wetting the seat.

On 2/4/2023 at 4:08 PM, Rosita said:

Oh no we always have a few towels in our car just because, but never really for peeing. 😂 But I'm glad that we kept some for I'm not too keen on wetting the seat.

You should start keeping a large cup or wide mouth bottle in the car for such occasions

Great story! Your stories always are

• Love 1
On 2/4/2023 at 6:07 AM, Rosita said:

Are you into seeing guys pee?

Or more just like being watched yourself?

7 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Are you into seeing guys pee?

Or more just like being watched yourself?

I don't mind watching guys pee but only if I know them. I dont mind being watched either but only by people I'm friends with. If it involves strangers, then it's neither

4 hours ago, Rosita said:

I don't mind watching guys pee but only if I know them. I dont mind being watched either but only by people I'm friends with. If it involves strangers, then it's neither

@Rosita I really hope you consider all your friends at PeeFans as your "Friends" 😉

• Haha 1

Very hot experience @Rosita.   It is great that your boyfriend is supportive and willing to find you solutions when you need them.   Of course the fact that he enjoys seeing you pee in naughty situations probably helped that.  I know I'd love to see my wife pee on towels in the car like that.

On 2/4/2023 at 10:16 AM, Rosita said:

In my defence, the hot chocolate had tiny marshmallows in it.

I love that statement - I can just see you in a court with the judge asking why you had drunk so much, knowing that you were going to be stuck in a car for some time and you say "I couldn't help it, the hot chocolate had tiny marshmallows in it".  Love it!

Great experience all round and I hope it is one that you get to repeat as well as enjoying other fun times with your boyfriend.

• Love 1

@Alfresco I maybe biased, but my boyfriend truly is the best and really non judgemental about a lot of things, evenif he isnt into it! And him enjoying watching me go in the car did calm me down for I was proper anxious about it haha

Well, wouldn't you agree that tiny marshmallows on hot choccy is the perfect reason for wanting to drink way too many cups of it? 😌

And thank you !!

Edited by Rosita
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Rosita said:

Well, wouldn't you agree that tiny marshmallows on hot choccy is the perfect reason for wanting to drink way too many cups of it?

Well yes it certainly would be very tempting but not so sure it would count as a defence!

• Haha 2