Spraying

My wife bought a small wooden sign which reads as follows, which she bought from a market stall 

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat.

she confirmed that when she is really full he pee doesn't come out in a neat stream but does spray and wet the sea as she crouches, I have seen it happen with her.

has anyone else seen or heard about this?

1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

If guys spray then they should stay and clean it up! 

Well I always put the seat up which prevents most of the mess, then wipe the bowl if needed, like any decent person should.

Also guys are sleeping on peeing while sitting down at home! Obviously not in public but I don't get why men are so apprehensive of it in the comfort of their own clean toilet. Just has so man pros and not really any cons that I can see. Preventing mess is definitelly one of them.

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Maunsell said:

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat.

An alternative form for this little rhyme was told to me by "Lisa," a g.f., from my distant past: "If you sprinkle, when you tinkle, be a sweetie, and wipe the seatie!" She said that she had seen it written on the walls of Ladies' rooms, and heard it spoken out loud. She said it was definitely aimed at women who wet  the seats (or floor), while hovering, standing, or even sitting, in women's public toilets. She said it was not aimed at men, although they are careless and messy enough. I have to agree, since I have never seen it written in men's or all-gender restrooms, in either form, or any other. The cutesy style of wording, probably reflects the time when this form was first popular, probably the 1970's or earlier. The currently popular, "I have to go to the little girls' room," reflects a similar style of wording.

"Lisa" was very proud of her own neat, efficient hovering style of peeing, in public facilities, which minimized residual wetness, mostly because she took the obvious precaution of partially raising the seat, and holding it out of the way, with her hands wrapped in t,p,, before she started to go. She demonstrated it for me, several times, over our 3+ year relationship. I may have a photo or two, from the 'web, demonstrating her style (but not by her, unfortunately), somewhere, in my collection. 

Spraying is a very common feature of women's peeing, regardless of their personal style, which most of them perceive as a major nuisance, especially in public facilities, when their need is urgent. I find it very erotic and attractive, and may post some images demonstrating that, in the future.

We have this sign in the women's bathroom at my job.

I'd imagine this only happens if you hover when you pee or pee before you sit down. Or if you don't wipe well enough when you stand up lol. I used to happen to me so much more when I was a kid. A babysitter used to get so mad at me when I left pee on her seat. I'm talking little drops. She called it disgusting and said I was disrespecting her home. Needless to say, while I was at her house I became obsessive about checking the seat after I peed.

• Like 1

I remember many decades ago in high school, I went to the movies with a friend and his sister. We all had to piss after the movie ended, and his mom picked us up. His younger sister started complaining in the car that the woman before her had hovered over the seat and spayed it. Her mom told her to stop it. I got no further details on the situation. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

We have this sign in the women's bathroom at my job.

I'd imagine this only happens if you hover when you pee or pee before you sit down. Or if you don't wipe well enough when you stand up lol. I used to happen to me so much more when I was a kid. A babysitter used to get so mad at me when I left pee on her seat. I'm talking little drops. She called it disgusting and said I was disrespecting her home. Needless to say, while I was at her house I became obsessive about checking the seat after I peed.

I peed my pants during a sleep over once in middle school. The bed had a protective fabric on it so my pee didn’t seep into the mattress even though I waited about an hour or two before telling his mom. 

• Like 1