Computer assembly accident

A few years ago it happened that my pc was in a service for repair. As the day came that i got it back i went for putting the wires together each to their own place. So as i was laying there on my stomach i felt a sudden urge to pee. I clenched my muscle that prevents it from escaping. Nut in that position the ground just pressed on my bladder and the urge was so bad as i moved to get up i felt my the muscle loosen therefore pee started to come out. Luckily it wasnt too much that got out so i was able to hurry to the bathroom get my d out and let the rest go in the toilet.

It's easy to get so engrossed in a task that you don't sense your need to pee until your bladder starts to contract.  Holding it in until you reach a toilet can be a challenge!  I'm more inclined to enjoy the got-to-pee feeling when I'm working and put off peeing until it gets pretty urgent.  Most often I get to the toilet in time.

• Agree 1