Secretly wanting to be heard while peeing.

I know many people have expressed that they try to pee quietly and secretly due to shyness or just wanting to be secretive.

How many people pee loudly and have a deep down desire that other people hear them peeing?  Where do you do this, and who do you hope hears?

• Like 1

When I'm with my boyfriend I dont even try to be quiet as I know it turns him on. Its the same with my friends, but with them it's just that we have peed infront of each other numerous times, so I don't feel the need to be quiet infront of them either.

But if it's anyone else (including strangers) then I try to be as quiet as possible, so as to not draw any attention. Keyword being "try" because if I'm about to burst then I can't be quiet for the life of me 😂

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Actually, funny you should post this…. Depends who I’m with of course but family members, close friends, boyfriend, etc I’ll try to pee quietly. 

everyone else! Loud and proud

So you actually are happier if strangers hear you than your boyfriend or close friends?

Yeah I don't mind who overhears, if I'm already horny then I may choose to heighten the situation by loudly forcing out a super hard stream, or add in some relief sighing noises, moans etc. Certainly, if I'm well in the zone, I will masturbate whilst Peeing and cum in under 60 seconds. Don't care who overhears that, either... 🦊

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, peeingone said:

@Chrissy89 hmm do you think that you girls make very nice hissing, gushing, and other very nice sounds while you pee? If so then wouldn't it make more sense for your boyfriend to hear those very arousing girly pee sounds rather than strangers? 

Sometimes though I get shy and just wanna pee quietly! It’s hard to explain haha 

• Hug 1
1 hour ago, radu said:

I love hearing women pee. Hearing their pee hissing out - it turns me on a lot. Too bad it only lasts a few seconds, but that's probably because they have smaller bladders than men.

Women take more frequent, shorter pees whenever a toilet is available.  Men don't worry about availability as much,so they hold it longer.  But various studies show that there isn't much difference in capacity.

Hmmm - two statements 'of fact' there.

My experiences are somewhat different, the opposite in fact - my comparison is between me and my wife.  I have a few years age on her and that could be a factor but when we're out and about I know that a caffeinated drink an hour ago is going to make its presence felt, so I'll fairly often take the opportunity of a pee whilst passing a toilet.  My wife on the other hand will more often than not never use a bathroom whilst we're out.  Often it could be five, six or more hours between pees for her and apart from walking in the house after work, she'll hardly ever show or comment on any urgent need.   I wouldn't say that her bladder is larger or smaller- but I think mine gets triggered to feel full quicker though.

Anyway - let's get back to the topic in question here.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Back in the day when I was pee shy but absolutely had to pee I kept it as quiet as possible. I would aim for the porcelain not the water so no one could here me go.  When in public Sometimes i would sit to pee . Even thst didn't aleays work, and I had to suffer. There were times I thought I was going to wet my pants, but didn't. 

Now that I have discovered the on line pee fetish world I want people to here me pee, especially if I have been holding it. I hope someone notices my loud long and strong stream, and realize I.needed to pee baldy,  and had been holding to my limit

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I love hearing and seeing women pee. My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic, drunk everyday the last three years of her short life. She didn't care if I watcher her not. Being drunk and needing to piss, you simply pissed. She had a full bush of dark pubic hair and didn't always wipe her pussy when she finished peeing. Her pee sometimes ran down her thighs soaking her nylons too.

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 10:05 AM, Bigpiss0511 said:

I don’t care who hears me. Friends strangers family. I know plenty of my female friends who love to pee loud and proud mostly for me and love to hear me pissing normally against a wall 

I love the sound of pee hitting a wall. It is so nice. 💚

• Agree 1