Peeing through the sunlounge

7 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

This is the kind of thing that happens to you if you don’t go pee in the pool 🙃

Let's be clear though - we're in no way trying to discourage either.   In fact in the interests of scientific analysis we'd definitely be in favour of lots more of both.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’d love to do that. Did anyone notice? Did your partner know you were doing it? 

Nah I don't think anyone noticed for the sunlounger was quite close to the sand and the there werent as many people near us. Also yes my boyfriend knew what I was doing haha, he could sort of hear me doing it

• Like 2
On 2/2/2023 at 3:15 PM, Rosita said:

I dont think I even bothered to visit the toilets at the beach after that day and mostly peed wherever I was at that moment - be it at the lounge, the sea, beside our towel or during our walks by the shore.

That is so HOT! Let me know if you ever break up with him, I also live not too far from a beach! I have peed my swimming trunks on Fort Lauderdale beach more times than I can count over the decades.  I think we need to get some female pee on that beach. You know, to balance the chemistry of the environment. 😛

I have to tell you, When you mentioned peeing while walking on the beach, you brought a favorite fantasy to mind: it’s always been a fantasy of mine to be walking down the beach with a woman, maybe at dusk, holding hands, waves splashing at our feet… We stop to look each other in the eye.  are we ready? I nod my head yes, she nods her head yes, and we begin a long tight embrace and we both start peeing in our swimsuits.

Her pee going down my legs, my pee going down her legs, Our Pee mixing together as one And flowing down all of our legs… 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...