Hello from Colorado!

Iammine

Hello PeeFans,

I'm Jake and new here from Colorado.  Just want to introduce myself (please feel free to let me know if my introduction makes me look like an asshole...haha) and thank you all for this wonderful forum.

I am a 36 straight male, born and raised in Colorado. I've had a pee Fetish/Kink/Fantasy for well over 20 years and have not been comfortable, and otherwise embarrassed about sharing my interest of watersports. My interest simply came from knowing that peeing was such a common everyday necessity for everyone. I became so curious, intrigued and even infatuated with the female task of urination that took place on the other side of the wall from the men's restroom.

I look forward to being a part of this forum and conversing with people across the country and across the globe. From reading some posts I already feel comfortable being able to talk freely and be open about my pee Fetish. I feel comfortable letting you all know I am an open book and welcome any and all questions.

Jake

• Like 3