Do you empty your bladder in one go?

2 hours ago, Kupar said:

That's a good point. I find also that if I have been holding then it certainly doesn't all come out in one go, even if you think it has. There's still a lot left a few minutes later. Almost like there's some reserve tank somewhere like old Jaguars used to have lol

If you have stretched your bladder by holding, the muscles are weaker, so it may not fully empty.  It takes a little while for it to contract to normal, and then you can pee out the rest.  

• Like 1
Just now, Spectator9 said:

If you have stretched your bladder by holding, the muscles are weaker, so it may not fully empty.  It takes a little while for it to contract to normal, and then you can pee out the rest.  

Also I think, if really desperate, after consuming a lot of fluids, the kidneys reduce production, until after the bladder is empty, so the bladder may start to refill within a few minutes of emptying? 😀

11 hours ago, Kupar said:

Almost never all in one go. I can pretty much always squeeze a little more out after I think I have finished, and sometimes it is very stop/start. I've put this down to ageing and probably enlarging prostate because it certainly wasn't like that when I was younger. 

As long as you can eventually empty out 80 or 90% of the contents, you're OK.  When you still sense a lot of pee in your bladder after you've peed, it's time to see a urologist about your prostate, probably surgery of some sort.  

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Also I think, if really desperate, after consuming a lot of fluids, the kidneys reduce production, until after the bladder is empty, so the bladder may start to refill within a few minutes of emptying? 😀

It's quite possible that the backpressure causes the kidneys to slow down, and when you finally empty your bladder they resume full production.

• Like 1
Just now, Spectator9 said:

As long as you can eventually empty out 80 or 90% of the contents, you're OK.  When you still sense a lot of pee in your bladder after you've peed, it's time to see a urologist about your prostate, probably surgery of some sort.  

Thanks. I was a little concerned a few months ago and went to the GP to ask for the PSA test (which I know is not particularly reliable but is as good as there is for prostate cancer blood tests) and all was OK. I will definitely go back if things change, or if I can sense that lots of pee is being retained. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Pretty much in one go normally but if really desperate, then I can pee a decent amount after stopping and starting 

Also when P*****, an awful lot of pee  seems to be released after if that makes sense? 😂😂

At first I didn't know what you were censoring there, but then I figured out that you were probably referring to the other bathroom function. Assuming that you are, I find that depending on how much of each kind of waste is inside, the peeing can happen either before or after the other function, or less often partly during. I have seen videos where the peeing is "split", some before and some after, but I don't think I've ever had that happen to me.

If I'm only going #1, unless I deliberately stop or start, my bladder can empty all the way in one go, except for a squirt or two that I have to push out at the end lest it otherwise stay in the tubes. I never feel like I'm empty, only for it to actually start flowing again if I wait.

• Like 1

I used to always go in one stream and done. It was around my college years when I started drinking that I would need to finish with 3 to 4 streams, however the first stream was about 80-90 percent of my bladder.

It may sound weird but pinching and a single stroke along the bottom of my penis, basically the urethra, helps get everything out (think of getting the last of the toothpaste out of a tube).

• Like 2

Whenever I pee, I let go until the stream stops completely, then I close my sphincter (i.e. stop the action of "peeing") and a burst (5-10ml?) comes out.

If I relax it again, another small burst will come out, maybe like 2ml. I could repeat it 1-2 times. I don't always do that though.

Never really thought about it, is this something to tell the doctor about? I thought it was normal, at least for a male.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Foobar said:

Whenever I pee, I let go until the stream stops completely, then I close my sphincter (i.e. stop the action of "peeing") and a burst (5-10ml?) comes out.

If I relax it again, another small burst will come out, maybe like 2ml. I could repeat it 1-2 times. I don't always do that though.

Never really thought about it, is this something to tell the doctor about? I thought it was normal, at least for a male.

Totally normal. It relates to the bladder structure 😀

Usually all in one go. If I happen to be in a hurry that's led to sometimes more than one spurt which unfortunately is aimed at whatever happens to be in the way as I go to tuck my cock back in, usually a pant leg.

I do find it hot in videos when women are peeing and then find they had more in their bladder after they stopped for a bit. 

• Like 2

For the most part I have to observe the practicalities of day to day living, which kinda forces the total empty, because the next one may not be workable for what ever reason...

Having said that....Prob stating the obvious in the real world really.

From a pee pleasure angle.... ( Quality time) I  enjoy a deal of potential pressure. I'm not quite into the desperation thing, but the build and partial tension and then  limited release is really fun.

If I'm feeling quite sexy and turned on and doing the build and release thing, It's kinda a mixture of pre-cum interspersed with a little pee and then repeat... and again.. and? ... Ohh

xx

• Like 1

As a man I usually empty in one go, either standing or sitting. Sometimes if sitting on the toilet, I sometimes feel constrained, but still usely empty in one sitting.  Of course if I'm peeing outside (either in the yard, or elsewhere) I usually try to empty it all fairly quickly.

I empty it mostly in one go but I always seem to have a couple more "spurts" of pee that need to be pushed out after the big stream ends. I guess a lot of guys have this? I'm still young so it shouldn't be a prostate issue.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm male and empty most of it in one go with a couple of squeezes ( Kegels ?) of the sphincter to finish off the last little bit. However: I found out recently that especially when sitting on the seat if I tickle/scratch lightly just above where my tail would be if I had one I can find a bit more hiding inside. I read on a forum (and apologies if it was this one) that somebody else had found the same. No idea why it happens or if it contributes anything useful to capacity.

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

2. I find that sometimes I need to clench and unclench 2-3x after I finish releasing my bladder so I can get the last drops out. If I don’t, I usually end up releasing a small spurt/couple of drops into my panties after I’ve wiped and redressed. Even if I do try to clear the line, so to speak, I will still sometimes end up with damp panties. 

I think a big portion of people quietly have this problem.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A little background first I am a 71 year old male. I have been treated for an enlarged prostate.  I take medication and had a urolift done a couple tears ago. Also in my teens and twenties  I held my pee all day frequently because I could not pee with people around. Of course I did, and still do sometimes hold my pee until I can't just for fun.

After I release as much as I can I don't feel completely empty. I wait a few seconds and push the rest out. Sometimes it's just a few dribbles others it's  a good sized spurt . If I have been holding my pee I can sometimes go a bit longer on the second try.

Now if I am seated for the other thing , I can't empty my bladder completely.  I stand and finish peeing for several seconds , I estimate at least a quarter of my bladder's contents .

My ex-wife used to almost always hold her pee until the last possible second. She stopped doing that after our kids were born.

However , I think all the years of extreme holding permanently stretched her bladder.  It takes her a few minutes, and several starts and stops to empty her bladder. I have seen her pressing on her bladder to keep or start her flow going .

• Like 1

Usually release it all at once with a strong stream unless I'm playing pee games with a willing woman who likes her clit pulsed with my pee.  By rapidly clenching and unclenching my anus (kegels?) I can pulse it 15 or 20 times per bladderful which partners have told me that is really hot for them.e

Likewise I enjoy penile stimulation of a pulsed stream from them on the head if they can accomplish it. In any case having hot pee gushing over my cock does it for me, pulsed or not.

• Hot 1