My first experience

1 hour ago, Josejo said:

Hi, my name is Josephine and I'm new here. My pee fetish started back when I was a teenager going to school.

My parents were never home, so I could do whatever I wanted when I was alone. I didn't like to wear clothes when I was at home so most of the time I spent in my underwear. One day I was getting ready to go to school: I had bathed, I had put on clean underwear and I had to wait for the bus that would take me to school. However, I felt like going to the bathroom and I wanted to recreate the videos of people peeing. So I just sat on the floor, in my underwear, and just let it all out forgetting that I was wearing a clean panties that I had no use for.

As it was my first experience peeing on myself, it was very pleasant and I enjoyed it a lot. However, it got late, the bus that was taking me to school arrived and I didn't have time to change my underwear. I just cleaned the floor, put on my uniform and went to school with my underwear still wet. From that moment I began to urinate more frequently and always with my underwear on, either before or after going to school.

I would like to know if you want to read more experiences of this girl who urinated on herself..

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. If you would like to share more, the rest of us would love to read more!

Welcome @Josejo to the site.   There's many of us who began to enjoy aspects of pee when we were younger, and it's lovely to read about the simple and innocent pleasure that's enjoyed as you've described.

We'd love to hear more about any such pleasures, or indeed if there are any more 'adult' experiences that you wanted to describe after you turned eighteen.

Thanks again ! 

• 3 weeks later...