Question to all

I think it is pretty much the norm to pee through your bathing costume when you are in the sea and most people probably do it in pools too. I know I would.

Can't remember the last time I was in a pool, but the last time I was in the sea I definitely peed in it.

• Agree 1
On 1/31/2023 at 10:44 AM, Paulypeeps said:

Well, generally I swim naked, so I don't have a bathing costume! That said when I swim in my normal clothes I usually wet myself before I get in the pool.

I am doing this very similarily to @Paulypeeps here: When at the beach, for example, I always just piss when I need - lying in the sand, swimming... it doesn't matter if I am wearing swimming trunks or I am naked

• Like 2

Would I pee in a public pool? No. Have I? No.

I know that there's chlorine, etc, but even the image of children swimming in and around my piss is kinda creepy.

A communal bath, hot tub, etc, with my significant other? Oh yes!

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 12:08 PM, Kirby23 said:

I have done this, but as a man, my general preference is not to pee in my swimsuit if I can avoid it. If I'm somewhere where it won't show (lake, etc.), I pull my penis out (under the water) rather than going in my suit.

On 2/1/2023 at 12:08 PM, Kirby23 said:

Agree. I'd rather pull my penis out and piss directly into the water than to pee into my swim trunks.

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

Agree. I'd rather pull my penis out and piss directly into the water than to pee into my swim trunks.

@Kirby @Johnboy777 Out of curiosity*, why? Is it because someone might see your dick, or just habit of whipping it out to pee, or because you like the different “feel” without the warmth in your swimwear, or something else?

Ta! 🙂

* read: obsession, kink, etc

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 6:27 AM, oliver2 said:

@Kirby @Johnboy777 Out of curiosity*, why? Is it because someone might see your dick, or just habit of whipping it out to pee, or because you like the different “feel” without the warmth in your swimwear, or something else?

Ta! 🙂

* read: obsession, kink, etc

I can't really explain it other than that I have no desire to "wet myself" into my swim trunks, even if under water.

Any public pool has dozens of people peeing in it. When a pool smells like chlorine it's because it's been peed in - a chlorinated pool doesn't smell like chlorine at all unless it's peed in, because it's the chemical reaction with urine that creates the odor. 

I'm not going to argue for or against peeing in pools.

A little maths though - the definition of a litre is the volume that fills a 10cm by 10cm by 10cm cube.  And that means that a one cubic metre contains 1000 litres.

So, if you took a typical 25m long and 10m wide swimming pool and say it's 1m deep at one end and 2m deep at the other, then that gives a volume of 375 cubic metres, or 375,000 litres.

And that in turn means that a typical 500ml pee into that pool makes up 0.00013 % of the volume of the pool.  If you were really full and added 1.2 litres of pee, then means 0.00032 % of what we're swimming in is one person's pee.  Along with other people's sweat, body oils, sun cream, makeup and anything else unmentionable.

• Like 1
On 2/6/2023 at 4:00 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I always pee in my swimsuit when I’m in water be it a pool, hot tub, the sea etc. In fact I’ll consciously hold it in knowing I can go in the water later on. 

Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks in this way.  With an opportunity to be in a pool or a hot tub sometime later I'll also consciously hold it in so I can enjoy 'going' in the water then. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1