Question to all

34 minutes ago, adamz33 said:

Would you consider going in your swimwear wetting when youre in some sort of water ( pool, sea/ocean, lake, river etc.) ?

I hope I'm understanding your question properly. By "going" you are asking if we (men, women, everyone) pees in their bathing suits/swimwear when we are in a lake, an ocean, or other bodies of water. Then the answer from me would  be affirmative, with one exception, that being I would  not use someone's private swimming pool without that person's knowledge/approval. Hope this answers your question; sorry for the lengthy answer.

• Agree 2
Just now, Johnboy777 said:

I hope I'm understanding your question properly. By "going" you are asking if we (men, women, everyone) pees in their bathing suits/swimwear when we are in a lake, an ocean, or other bodies of water. Then the answer from me would  be affirmative, with one exception, that being I would  not use someone's private swimming pool without that person's knowledge/approval. Hope this answers your question; sorry for the lengthy answer.

Thank you for your answer its lenght is alright and much appreciated and you get it right with everything i believe

• Like 2
11 hours ago, adamz33 said:

Would you consider going in your swimwear wetting when youre in some sort of water ( pool, sea/ocean, lake, river etc.) ?

Ps: i would really appreciate if i would get some answers please

I'm not sure I completely understand the wording of your question? If I pee in my swimwear when I'm in water? Hell yeah I do pretty much all the time. Not really to get a kick out of or anything, just for convenience

If your question was mean to be if I consider swimwear peeing as "wetting" then I guess not really. In my opinion it's only wetting if you actually make your clothes wet by peeing into them, and since you already are in water there's not much wetting left to do lol

• Agree 2