Hi everyone

Fanny

Hello there!

I often wonder how strict it is in Belgium concerning public peeing and if the people would care enough to make a deal out of it?

Overall the people there seem to be more laid back than in germany. Everything is more 'easy going', at least that what it always seemed to me. 

25 minutes ago, Remi said:

Hello there!

I often wonder how strict it is in Belgium concerning public peeing and if the people would care enough to make a deal out of it?

Overall the people there seem to be more laid back than in germany. Everything is more 'easy going', at least that what it always seemed to me. 

Officially you will get a fine when the police catches you in the act. 
The amount depends on a lot of factors. It ranges from 50 to 350 euros.

That being said I do not know anyone who has ever actually gotten a fine. However the chance of getting a fine increases at big public events.

Personally I don’t think anyone really cares. I’ve seen guys pee a lot in the open and no one seems to care. They just mind their own business and continue on their way.

In my opinion no one will ever mention anything to the person peeing. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Got caught before in Scotland, was bursting and the nightclub would let me back in so I went in an alleyway and the police caught me, got fined which sucked but you have to watch if you get caught a couple of times within a few years you can end up on the sex offenders list !

• Agree 1
On 2/18/2023 at 9:45 AM, Fanny said:

Lol yes, don’t really think I’ve found someone else from Belgium 😇

Don't know if you know about it, but you might want to have a look at the Member map 🙂 You guys certainly have more representation here than my home country

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, avatar said:

Don't know if you know about it, but you might want to have a look at the Member map 🙂 You guys certainly have more representation here than my home country

Yes I’ve seen the map. There are a few, but most of them have not been online in a long time 😇

3 minutes ago, Fanny said:

Yes I’ve seen the map. There are a few, but most of them have not been online in a long time 😇

Yeah, same over here. probably like 75% of the people have last been online the date of their registration, never again 😞

• Agree 1
48 minutes ago, Fanny said:

Officially you will get a fine when the police catches you in the act. 
The amount depends on a lot of factors. It ranges from 50 to 350

Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't sure how they handle things there. When the occasion arised in a crowded city i somehow didn't want to try my luck that day 😅 

On 1/30/2023 at 3:55 PM, Fanny said:

Hi everyone,

I found this site by accident. I was looking for video’s with naughty pissing and somewhere along the way was a mention of this site. I started reading on the forums and now i’m hooked. 
Normally i would be one of the silent people who read everything but never post something myself. But i’m trying to do better. So hope to see you on the many interested topics I have seen when scrolling through the titels.

Hello and welcome!!! 

• Like 1