Hi everyone

Fanny

6 hours ago, Fanny said:

Hi everyone,

I found this site by accident. I was looking for video’s with naughty pissing and somewhere along the way was a mention of this site. I started reading on the forums and now i’m hooked. 
Normally i would be one of the silent people who read everything but never post something myself. But i’m trying to do better. So hope to see you on the many interested topics I have seen when scrolling through the titels.

Hello and welcome!

• Hug 1
40 minutes ago, Mickster said:

Hey and welcome! Dutchie here:p have fun

Hey, leuk om een mede Nederlands sprekende tegen te komen😄 

nice to meet other people speaking Dutch 😄

Edited by Fanny
Language
  • Love 1
On 1/30/2023 at 9:55 AM, Fanny said:

Hi everyone,

I found this site by accident. I was looking for video’s with naughty pissing and somewhere along the way was a mention of this site. I started reading on the forums and now i’m hooked. 
Normally i would be one of the silent people who read everything but never post something myself. But i’m trying to do better. So hope to see you on the many interested topics I have seen when scrolling through the titels.

Welcome, it's good to have you here!

• Hug 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, colette888 said:

Strange, isn't it? Let's not forget that your country is famous for the Manneken Pis...

Haha yes. Do you also know that manneken pis has a female friend? Jeanneke pis. Also possible to visit her in Brussels…

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Fanny said:

Haha yes. Do you also know that manneken pis has a female friend? Jeanneke pis. Also possible to visit her in Brussels…

That was something I didn't know - now to see if there are any pictures of it.