Peeing at the sink

Damn @Rosita, I've really been in love with the short stories of your pee mischiefs you've been posting onto here, and you've done it again! Just something about the way they are written makes them just super arousing. Hope we get more of them in the future.

• Agree 1

That's so hot! I wonder what you would have done if someone had seen or heard you?

This is one of those instances where males (or anyone with a penis) have the advantage. I'm tall enough that I can just walk up to most sinks, turn the water on, whip it out, and piss quickly into the sink.

Edited by wetwulf
18 hours ago, BlindListener said:

Was it hard to jump up on the sink to sit on it in your desperate state?

Oh well I'm really tall so all I had to do was to stand on my tippy toes and sit back on the sink. I'm sure I would have peed myself if I had to jump and that in that state

18 hours ago, BlindListener said:

You only mentioned pulled knickers aside, was that your only clothing?

Pretty much yes ! That and an oversized shirt

On 1/29/2023 at 8:45 PM, wetwulf said:

That's so hot! I wonder what you would have done if someone had seen or heard you?

I would have dug a hole and died in it. ✌🏻

On 1/29/2023 at 8:45 PM, wetwulf said:

This is one of those instances where males (or anyone with a penis) have the advantage.

This is the only time I'm envious of men really. 😂 But yeah I'm quite tall as well so it wasn't as hard for me to pee in the sink 

• Love 2
On 1/29/2023 at 7:38 PM, avatar said:

Damn @Rosita, I've really been in love with the short stories of your pee mischiefs you've been posting onto here, and you've done it again! Just something about the way they are written makes them just super arousing. Hope we get more of them in the future.

Awh thank you!! 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Very hot story

Loved reading it

You should try standing at the sink next time

If you're tall enough

I can't stand and pee for the life of me, without it getting a tad messy initially 😂