Need some helpful advice

Long story short me and the wife are discussing plans for how to do "adult time" tonight she knows I have a pee fetish so I was asking her some questions on things we haven't don't that I would like to try not necessarily tonight but eventually and come to find out she didn't realize she has a pee fetish also just didn't realize it what made me realize it was asking to try some things and see how turned on she was getting from the suggestions so just needing some advice on how to educate her without going 100% into the dark side and scaring her away from it all together like I've explained a little bit about having naughty pisses and that my biggest turn on when it comes to this fetish is desperation. Guess I'm really looking for help on how to expand her knowledge without going overboard and scaring her away from it. I hope this has made sense and depending on how it all goes maybe I can talk her into making an account on here or even allowing me to post the progress we make

Thats a great question, i'm in a similar situation where will let me have a bit of pee fun.

Basic advice is small baby steps so for example

I always enjoy listening to her pee I  think I started complimenting her, her embarrassment reduced over time, then I'm bursting too so door open that leading to an out and out can I watch? which is often denied but when she is tipsy is allowed which then led to can i clean you and letting her see me lick my fingers and finally to cup my hand under her feeling the beautiful hot flow and letting her see me drink the delicious little puddle I manage to capture. That's probable a two to three year journey just described. So she knows my kink and accepts it as long as certain conditions and met which is cool.

So where am I now well I know she is very touchy about how clean her pee is so drinking gin with lots of mixer and several flushes is always my start point. Of course being tipsy lowers the inhibitions and also warm summer days is a must. On those days when all the planets align we enjoy masturbating each other in the garden, she always complains how far away the toilet is. she likes to tease me by sun bathing showing a bit of nip or pussy and is used to me taking my cock out to show her how much I love that. I've taken to now just letting go when I need, she was a bit taken aback the first time but always watches from start to finish.

Thats where I am right now I've said for her to squat in the flower bed (Im so turned on right now just writing that!) maybe this year maybe not, who cares its a fun journey 🙂 

Whats my ultimate goal? well the dream is to be laying in the baking hot sun, my wife astride me, Im not in her and she releases her full flow on to my cock soaking me, we then make each other cum........... one day!

Not sure if I answered anything there may have gotten a little distracted 😁

I'll also echo the 'small steps' advice.

Obviously in your mind you know completely what aspects really turn you on, and have spent a long time contemplating aspects that do.   From an external point though, it's a huge black hole - for example, you may enjoy witnessing desperation but hate the thought of someone you love being humiliated and upset by an accident.  But it'd be easy for her to just assume that you DO want to control and humiliate her in some sort of abusive power-play.   Extreme example, but hopefully makes sense.

So from my limited experience, it's important to make your own boundaries clear, making it very obvious that you don't want anything unpleasant or uncomfortable for her.  Compromise on something she can hopefully enjoy.

The other thing is perhaps to acknowledge that we don't always fully understand why we have this kink...   "Does it sound really weird that you looked really hot squirming about like that..."   or  "This is going to sound really mad, but I kind of imagine that when you've been really desperate and finally make it to a bathroom, the relief is almost like a sort of arousal."

• Like 1