How many seconds should a pee last to be considered a need?

How long should a pee last to be considered needed?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How long should a pee last to be considered needed?

• 5 seconds
    • 10 seconds
    • 15 seconds
    • 20 seconds
    • 25 seconds
    • 30 seconds
    • 35 seconds
    • 40 seconds

1 hour ago, Foobar said:

Dumb question I know.  The reason I ask is because sometimes you see a pee like this one that barely lasts 5 seconds. In my mind she clearly didn't need to pee, she must be preparing for a long commute or peeing for the fun of it.

My usual "needed piss" normally lasts between 25 to 30 seconds. Anything less than that is just a pee for the sake of peeing "anywhere."

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Foobar said:

Dumb question I know.  The reason I ask is because sometimes you see a pee like this one that barely lasts 5 seconds. In my mind she clearly didn't need to pee, she must be preparing for a long commute or peeing for the fun of it.

Not a dumb question, an inquiring minds want to know question.   In my opinion that was not a needed pee, probably just wanted to pee for the sake of doing it.

28 minutes ago, MasterDarcy said:

I would say 40+ seconds.

One morning I woke up, did a pee, and the stream was so strong and so fine that it felt like I was peeing for about 120 seconds. It felt that because it was 120 seconds.

Bladders are twice as big at night, so that checks out.

2 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

My bladder can hold up to 3.5 L which is my doctor said it fine since it’s not affecting other organs 

That's incredible. I've heard Ana Didovic has a capacity of 4.2L (the sources are sus), but 3.5L is still incredible.

• Like 1

I'd say a longer pee for sure but I've had times where I've nearly pissed myself and had just a regular or less than regular volume pee. Caffeine or alcohol may have something to do with that. Also notice it more when I'm intentionally filling up to have more pees.

If I hold and I am in a strong despiration, then I piss for 80 - 100 seconds. If there is no despiration and the need to piss is normal, then I give a duration of 30 to 50 seconds, sometimes up to a minute.

I also like to seeing when a girl pisses for 40 seconds or more, especially if her stream is powerful, hard, gushing and loud hissing. But since girls are able to piss much harder and more powerfully than men, their bladders empty faster. But when a girl has a very large and capacious bladder, and the girl is in great despiration, then she is able to piss very power, loud and for a long time, releasing huge masses of piss. And to watch and hear it - is a real paradise for eyes and ears.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 7:30 PM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

My bladder can hold up to 3.5 L which is my doctor said it fine since it’s not affecting other organs 

Wow that's amazing. I love hearing about people that have huge bladders. Mine is on the small side so I'm always kind of jealous! My "needed" pees have been as short as 20 seconds.

On 2/18/2023 at 7:23 PM, pottypants said:

I'd say that, most of the time i pee for 25-30 seconds. But I can often pee for over 1 min.

If i am having an accident in my pants, i try to slow the stream down so i can make it last as long as possible. I love all that hot water running around my balls and pooling around my bum hole.

• Hot 2
On 2/2/2023 at 9:40 AM, Bladderlad said:

40 seconds but ideally 1 minute. It's bad for bladder control to go to often!! 😀

I'm sure you've seen the videos on another site of the fellow who frequently posts 1 to 1.5 minute pees with a steady, strong stream.  I've seen a couple of videos of a strong stream for 2 minutes, and though there are many claims of longer pees they have not been documented.  I've witnessed 40 seconds a number of times but rarely much more than that.

• Like 1