Pee Discord servers?

40 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I wish we had one just for peefans that talked about more than peeing lol. But I bet it would be a nightmare to mod for. 

Yeah, I've always wondered why this place doesn't have a server. Guess it's better to not detract from the main chat that's already here.

12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I wish we had one just for peefans that talked about more than peeing lol. But I bet it would be a nightmare to mod for. 

Imagine how bad things would be without the Mods on here. And discord would be even worse.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Interesting thoughts - and I try to be open minded on these things.

I guess, just like this site, the fact we're such a diverse community with varied pee interests would mean everyone would expect something different from a discord.

Here on this site we have Livechat which a number of people use regularly and talks about all sorts of topics and not just pee.  We also have messaging, where inboxes aren't full(!) and both of those facilities are extended for those subscribing to Gold.   Now I'm guessing that those wanting to pursue Discord are thinking about more than just typed chat - about the ability to host voice and video rooms?  Otherwise what more does it offer?

For quite a number of us, Discord is something we may consider - but it means we give away large identity cues as to our real world personas.  People hearing our voice or seeing us on webcam being the biggies.  And then we're back to the 'everyone expecting something different'.   I have many friends here on Peefans who I'd be happy to have coffee with, because I know I can trust them and share personal space with them, even with my unknowing family too.   And in that sense, if Discord was guaranteed a 'non-Pee' space then it could work.   But there are those others on the site who'd equally want Discord to let them take the fetish to the next level of pee chat.   And those two things colliding isn't a risk that I personally would want to take.

From a moderation point of view, currently there are just three of us here plus Admin who owns the site.  Upon logging in we check for any reports that have been raised by members, and then have a glance through recently added site content and livechat discussions.   And because the site is text based, everything is there to glance through.   If the livechat was video / voice based then surely there can be absolutely no moderation except when a mod is physically online?

One final point from me - Peefans isn't trying to discourage friendships from developing.   There are people here who I've grown close enough to that they are real friends, and trusted friends.  When that is the case, Peefans has no problem with adults communicating in other ways.  That includes being friends on other forms of social media.   What PF is trying to avoid though is being a channel by which members get harassed for either sexual or any other malicious reasons. Partly that's done by moderation according to the rules of what's acceptable on the site, and partly by encouraging members to take their online privacy very seriously. That's what the non-sharing of off-site communication details is all about for example. We also don't want groups of members forming into little cliques.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Interesting thoughts - and I try to be open minded on these things.

I guess, just like this site, the fact we're such a diverse community with varied pee interests would mean everyone would expect something different from a discord.

Here on this site we have Livechat which a number of people use regularly and talks about all sorts of topics and not just pee.  We also have messaging, where inboxes aren't full(!) and both of those facilities are extended for those subscribing to Gold.   Now I'm guessing that those wanting to pursue Discord are thinking about more than just typed chat - about the ability to host voice and video rooms?  Otherwise what more does it offer?

For quite a number of us, Discord is something we may consider - but it means we give away large identity cues as to our real world personas.  People hearing our voice or seeing us on webcam being the biggies.  And then we're back to the 'everyone expecting something different'.   I have many friends here on Peefans who I'd be happy to have coffee with, because I know I can trust them and share personal space with them, even with my unknowing family too.   And in that sense, if Discord was guaranteed a 'non-Pee' space then it could work.   But there are those others on the site who'd equally want Discord to let them take the fetish to the next level of pee chat.   And those two things colliding isn't a risk that I personally would want to take.

From a moderation point of view, currently there are just three of us here plus Admin who owns the site.  Upon logging in we check for any reports that have been raised by members, and then have a glance through recently added site content and livechat discussions.   And because the site is text based, everything is there to glance through.   If the livechat was video / voice based then surely there can be absolutely no moderation except when a mod is physically online?

One final point from me - Peefans isn't trying to discourage friendships from developing.   There are people here who I've grown close enough to that they are real friends, and trusted friends.  When that is the case, Peefans has no problem with adults communicating in other ways.  That includes being friends on other forms of social media.   What PF is trying to avoid though is being a channel by which members get harassed for either sexual or any other malicious reasons. Partly that's done by moderation according to the rules of what's acceptable on the site, and partly by encouraging members to take their online privacy very seriously. That's what the non-sharing of off-site communication details is all about for example. We also don't want groups of members forming into little cliques.

Thanks for the lenghty response! I'll admit my original post wasn't about why this site doesn't have a DC server but about other pee focused servers that might be out there. You do raise a lot of valid points though, I can see how easily it could spiral into a moderation nightmare, with voice/video chats being a thing.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, avatar said:

Thanks for the lenghty response! I'll admit my original post wasn't about why this site doesn't have a DC server but about other pee focused servers that might be out there. You do raise a lot of valid points though, I can see how easily it could spiral into a moderation nightmare, with voice/video chats being a thing.

Yes, the conversation had changed topic a little after your initial question.

So that still stands - as well as the Discord community mentioned, anyone familiar with any others???

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Yes, the conversation had changed topic a little after your initial question.

So that still stands - as well as the Discord community mentioned, anyone familiar with any others???

Well, I've once saw a server mentioned

on Reddit called 'Golden streams', that's said to be more RP pee fetish based, but haven't been able to find anything more about it anywere, so idk it might be defunct.

Edited by avatar
1 hour ago, weteric said:

Is discord worth joining? I always felt it was more of a gamer platform rather than adult content. And it also seems to attract a much younger audience. Which I'd rather avoid

You can find discord groups for anything. Any game, any hobby, any person, etc. In my experience there are a lot of young people who use it but I find they usually crowd the popular discord servers. I prefer servers that are on the smaller side because a least then the chat is not flying by at 200 lines per second. 

I think if you can find a smaller discord server you enjoy with respectful people, even if they are younger you will probably have a good time no matter what the discord is about. 

On 1/29/2023 at 7:58 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Now I'm guessing that those wanting to pursue Discord are thinking about more than just typed chat - about the ability to host voice and video rooms?  Otherwise what more does it offer?

This, and I like the idea of rooms in general. You can have a room for people who like wetting, carpet peeing, a room for Watching women vs watching men, etc. 

But, I agree with everyone else. I'd imagine it could get out of hand really fast even with a dedicated mod team. So if there is a dedicated server out there for pee, I commend the people running it!

• Love 1
On 1/27/2023 at 2:48 PM, Bacardi said:

As someone who is a long time member of another larger (non-fetish) forum I can tell you that nothing good goes on in Discord and nothing but drama and problems come from Discord.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Vassal said:

As someone who is a long time member of another larger (non-fetish) forum I can tell you that nothing good goes on in Discord and nothing but drama and problems come from Discord.

Really? I'm a member of quite a few and have always had a good time. Never had too many negative experiences with my servers. 

• 3 weeks later...

Being a mod in several servers that are like 500+ members, I'd say moderating large servers aren't necessarily difficult as long as a few basic rules are *actually* enforced.
Though as it has been said, I don't think this is relevant to setup a discord server here considering we're already able to communicate and exchange already

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

Idk if its helpful but i have a friend who owns a non-popular server thats posted on multiple websites. She is still working on it and developing it but shes already got channels and some bots set up.

Heres the links:

https://disboard.org/server/1102736247442636882

https://discord.me/omorashi-discord

https://discadia.com/omorashi