If sex was a crime!

LovesToWet

20 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Anyone want to help me improve on 42 years.   A three-or-moresome including some same-sex friends, outdoors whilst being taped seems a reasonable starting point. 

I'm sure me and plenty of others on here will be more than willing to help you out gaining more points. I'm definitely up for the 3 or more 😉😉

And yes, it was probably made up by someone who's had a boring sex life so far

• Like 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

PS - anyone want to help me improve on 42 years.   A three-or-moresome including some same-sex friends, outdoors whilst being taped seems a reasonable starting point. 

I'm inside for the rest of my life, put it that way. So I might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb... 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

PS - anyone want to help me improve on 42 years.   A three-or-moresome including some same-sex friends, outdoors whilst being taped seems a reasonable starting point. 

I was like here comes Goose with his long winded, highly detailed and technical explanations but once I got here I was relieved lol. 

I got you for sex with friends and three or more if we find a third person 🤣 @Kupar maybe. Then you can cross off three at once!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I was like here comes Goose with his long winded, highly detailed and technical explanations but once I got here I was relieved lol. 

I got you for sex with friends and three or more if we find a third person 🤣 @Kupar maybe. Then you can cross off three at once!

Your plane ticket is in the post @Bacardi

Hmmm...  Wonder how many years you could add for mile-high wet sex with an airline pilot?

7 hours ago, Sophie said:

41 years.

I've been a bad girl...

Barely half way to the total sentence - 6/10 Must Try Harder.

I'm kidding of course, you're perfectly naughty. 🥰

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
On 1/27/2023 at 7:58 AM, LovesToWet said:

This is just for fun. How long would you be in jail for? 

I'd be lock up for 49 years20230127_075556.thumb.jpg.26c6909eec5f2723fc96e7b02cdb6c92.jpg

31 or 34 depending on how you count owning sex toys! I've bought them but for someone else. 

Sex while high I've counted but it's also questionable, had sex after a couple of keys of coke but having sex with pilly willy would be like trying to play snooker with your shoelace