Would you ever purposely put potted plants around the house to pee in?

I remember when I was growing up my parents would encourage my brother to water some of our potted plants indoors so he could practice his aim. I was also allowed to piss on them however I wanted to. To this day I like to piss in potted plants. 

Is this something you’d ever intentionally do? What do you think of the idea of teaching your son to aim this way? 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I remember when I was growing up my parents would encourage my brother to water some of our potted plants indoors so he could practice his aim. I was also allowed to piss on them however I wanted to. To this day I like to piss in potted plants. 

Is this something you’d ever intentionally do? What do you think of the idea of teaching your son to aim this way? 

When I was much younger my 2 half sisters had many potted plants in our house, and it became one of my jobs to water them, a job which I faithfully performed...but not in the manner they wanted. My aim became really good because of this job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

When I was much younger my 2 half sisters had many potted plants in our house, and it became one of my jobs to water them, a job which I faithfully performed...but not in the manner they wanted. My aim became really good because of this job.

Did the plants flourish under your personal care?

Oh, this hasn't ever occured to me but you are right, that might be a fun thing to do! We've always had a lot of potted plants at home when growing but, but unfortunatelly they are all in comunal areas and (as far as I know), noone has ever peed into them.

• Love 1

I've been looking for awhile for a plant that could survive on just pee, without any plain water. Does anyone have any potted plants that have survived this? The best plant I've found in my research is called a Salt Rush (Juncus lesueurii) but it's really hard to find for sale. If I ever found a plant that would survive, I would definitely intend to have my girlfriend be fully in charge of "watering"! In the past, she's peed in a cup which we've diluted with plain water and then used to fertilize our plants but we care a lot about our house plants so haven't been willing to pee straight on them in case it hurts/kills them. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Although it definitely is a secret dream of me to have a visiting house friend use my potted plants as her makeshift toilet, I'd not purposely grow them just to be peed in. And I haven't tried myself, as male piss is not the same to me as a sexy lady's pee.

Honestly, part of the turn-on would be to see whether the plant flourishes or withers. But I wouldn't consciously harm my plants. Also, I'd be somewhat sceptical as to the smell as the pee decomposes - not sure how much of an issue that'd be?

I've been trying to find a potted plant that does kind of invite being peed into but still serving as house decoration for the 99,9% of time it will not be used as such. Haven't found any yet, so I'm sure even when left alone and without a toilet available for use, the ladies frequenting my place wouldn't choose my plants as their first choice to empty their bladders 😞 .

• 1 month later...