Parks are meant for peeing

6 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Did any of the other girls join you?

Yeah two of them did, of which one let out a few spurts whilst standing just for fun (same as me) and the other really had to go so she chose to go behind a bush instead after like a good few minutes 

• Love 1

@scarletsfitch and I hung out in a park not too long ago (we lived in the same area code and I go back frequently to visit, not frequently enough though). Instead of waiting for a bathroom, which she had no intention of doing, she got up on the bench for fun and let go that way, in broad day light with someone behind her who could have easily seen what was going on if they weren't distracted by their dogs. This park had no bathrooms anyway, so of course people will pee right in the open.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

It's so hot when girls pee outside not because they need to pee but just for fun. 

I think guys are definitely more guilty of it, even those who aren't PeeFans are prone to relieving themselves even if they could've held it. It's great to hear of girls doing it too.

If I may ask, how did your friend let out those spurts? Was she wearing a dress/skirt, did she lower her pants, or did she wet herself? 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Foobar said:

If I may ask, how did your friend let out those spurts? Was she wearing a dress/skirt, did she lower her pants, or did she wet herself? 

She was wearing a skirt, yes, so she did wet herself but only ever so slightly 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Foobar said:

I think guys are definitely more guilty of it, even those who aren't PeeFans are prone to relieving themselves even if they could've held it. It's great to hear of girls doing it too

I'm a guy, and I am definitely  "guilty of it" [peeing outside]. And yes, I have peed in a few parks, both out of necessity and a few times just for fun.  

Edited by Johnboy777
  • Love 1
On 1/26/2023 at 10:07 PM, Rosita said:

My friends and I went to this outdoor basketball court after ages for a fun afternoon match. On our way home, we decided to hang out in the park for a tad for it was particularly sunny today, well sort of. 

Now, imagine being at a park and not peeing there? Pfft, impossible, cant do that. After a while I (being one the girls sitting on the bench), moved to the edge of the seat, barely pulled my joggers upto my thighs and peed right there while casually chatting away. It lasted for barely 10 seconds or perhaps even less, but it definitely was fun! 

Pretty brave of you to just go like that in the open. Hope noone saw you, except for friends ofc

25 minutes ago, JustMe_ said:

Pretty brave of you to just go like that in the open. Hope noone saw you, except for friends ofc

Nah I'm quite careful whenever I pee in the open, I do it only when there are barely any people around. Besides 3 of them were stood infront of me so I was hidden from direct sight anyway

• Like 3
1 hour ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

wearing my shorts but they were loose so I move the crotch section and peed on to grass 

This. I actually find this so easier to do, great for a quick desperate pee if out in the open 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

they were loose so I move the crotch section and peed on to grass

9 hours ago, Rosita said:

This. I actually find this so easier to do, great for a quick desperate pee if out in the open 

18 minutes ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

I think females have the advantage since we don’t need to pull out a penis to pee discreetly

I'm male, and I have done this discreetly with loose running shorts. Similarly, I knelt down and pretended to tie my shoe but slid one leg up to let the tip of my penis out and pissed on the ground. I have also sat on the ground facing away from where other people may be and slid my penis out one leg to pee into the grass. But I agree that it is less conspicuous for a female. It might even be possible to pee while someone walks by, as long as they're not looking directly between your legs or if you're not leaving a visible puddle.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, AbbyPeePrincess said:

Ya and I feel for males who have a big dong because I think its harder for them to pee publicly 

Agree with that @AbbyPeePrincess.  Those of us guys who have a small to medium dick find it much easier to pee publicly. I find it so much easier to take a pee outside without a big dick to conceal.

6 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

Agree with that @AbbyPeePrincess.  Those of us guys who have a small to medium dick find it much easier to pee publicly. I find it so much easier to take a pee outside without a big dick to conceal.

Being bigger does have problems!

My lass and I pretty much can't have sex without me eating her out for several minutes to get her wet enough beforehand. It's not a problem itself because I love doing it (to the point I can maintain at least 90% hardness for the duration) but it means we can't really have spontaneous sex.

I know she likes outdoor and risky sex but it's not doable most of the time because without a lot of foreplay it's uncomfortable/painful for her

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 1/29/2023 at 7:17 PM, juniper said:

My best friend makes a habit of peeing in parks, partially because in their city public bathrooms are always closed or nasty. They're not into piss but they know I am and whenever we hang out in a park together they'll piss in front of me. They're not into piss but they know I am (not sure if they know how much it turns me on.) Also sometimes lots of people will be around and they'll complain about how they have to piss, which also turns me on walking around knowing they need to piss but can't. Also, sometimes they'll call me while walking in a park and piss while they're on the phone, and I can hear their stream hitting.

Do they just start peeing in front of you or ask if you'd like to watch? Or is it more of a practical thing where they ask you to guard them?

On 1/28/2023 at 1:03 PM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

I think females have the advantage since we don’t need to pull out a penis to pee discreetly

Plus your peehole isn't so high up and out in front. Men wore skirts for centuries, but I doubt we could pee hands free without soaking the front of them. Our discrete peeing advantage comes when we wear pants. 

Edited by Takashi96
Spelling
On 1/26/2023 at 4:07 PM, Rosita said:

My friends and I went to this outdoor basketball court after ages for a fun afternoon match. On our way home, we decided to hang out in the park for a tad for it was particularly sunny today, well sort of. 

Now, imagine being at a park and not peeing there? Pfft, impossible, cant do that. After a while I (being one the girls sitting on the bench), moved to the edge of the seat, barely pulled my joggers upto my thighs and peed right there while casually chatting away. It lasted for barely 10 seconds or perhaps even less, but it definitely was fun! 

I had a similar experience to this! Some friends and I went to play basketball at a local park and the bathrooms were like a half mile away, so instead of walking that whole way I just pulled my shorts to the side and peed right where I was sitting. My friends were none the wiser lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, hrb2000 said:

I just pulled my shorts to the side and peed right where I was sitting. My friends were none the wiser lol

Sometimes it's just easier to sit and pee wherever you're at, specially if you're with people who just wouldn't care haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1