What are the most realistic scenarios for people having to pee in front of others?

I love thinking about realistic scenarios in which someone might find themselves having to pee in front of other people, specifically the opposite sex.

By which I mean not for a thrill, but where events have conspired to make them just go for it despite the setting.

I thought of the following and would love to hear if you had any others -

- Music festival where there's huge numbers of people and inadequate facilities

- Outdoors at a large public sporting or long distance running event

- Out hiking, trekking with other people

- Situations where people are stuck in a single location e.g. in a queue, or the mosh pit of a concert

- By the side of the road on a highway during a long journey

Love to hear any other suggestions that you might have thought of our even experienced?! - love to hear stories too!

Dan

Edited by DannyRomand
  • Love 1

happened a few times mostly at concerts where there is a long line for portable toilets which are gross as hell.

More recently was after work drinks in the carpark..No bathrooms around and alcohol lowers inhibitions so both sexes just ended up pissing in the carpark.  Of course I quite enjoyed seeing the girls just squatting between two cars and going but that's just me lol

• Hot 3
6 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I like to imagine people being stuck in an elevator together for a long period of time. 

Drunk at an indoor concert where there are realllly long lines for the bathroom. 

On a boat

Out four wheeling or doing any outdoor activity like that 

Camping 

At an outdoor party with lots of drinking 

Oh yes thanks. I never thought about the elevator, that's a great one!

Also the boat reminded me that I'd actually had that experience myself. Or was an old boat and when it was moored you weren't allowed to use the chemical toilet. My girlfriend at the time didn't dare stick her bum out over the side in case anyone saw, but that meant I got to see her trying to squat over a little tub and then throwing it overboard!

• Love 1

I live in a large city where drinking is a popular pastime and pretty much any time there's a street festival or parade, you'll see people peeing in alleys. I've also been to bars that were busy and had one person at a time restrooms with lines that were way too long. It's not unusual to see people using the alleys around those. One time a friend who was waiting in the line for the women's saw me reach the front of the men's line, charged over as the door opened, and ducked inside, pulling me in after her.  That's a risky move - some places will throw you out for that, assuming you're hooking up in the restroom. We actually weren't - she was just desperate and didn't want to use the alley.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Queues for nightclubs.   If people have already been drinking and the queue is long, then they often don't get much option but to break out of the line and pee.   The level of "having to pee in front of others" depends on the layout of the area as often they can go round a corner or into an alley, but sometimes there is little cover and they have to just pee regardless.

Small boats are definitely a candidate.  Not a lot of options if you are out on the water in a small boat in close proximity of the other people on the boat and no toilet or cover.   You either pee in front of people or you get in the water.

Being stuck on a bus or train that has broken down might be another.   The train would need to be a local train with no toilets though.  There would be no option of getting off the train (safety) so you would have to pee in the carriage.  The bus maybe less of an issue as you could potentially get out and pee discretely but everyone would know what you were doing - chances are that the first person to pee would start a process where several people would pee because they were bursting but not willing to be the first to pee.

As has already been mentioned, broken down lifts/elevators would definitely be one to consider.   You are in a very tight space and if you are in there with others then you really have little in the way of options/privacy.

• Like 2

In the cities near me the students pre-load for their nights out.  They drink loads of cheap booze early in the evening, then come into the city centre to go clubbing.  They are on the buses, bursting for a pee, and will squat in alleys, car parks and parks as soon as they arrive.  From how desperate they are, I suspect some may piss on the floor of the bus, or on a seat, perhaps accidentally wetting themselves.

I never took part, unfortunately, but at my college there used to be a big three-legged mixed sex pub crawl.  A girl and a boy would be tied together for the whole night.  They could not separate.  Both had to have at least one drink at each pub.  He had to have a pint, but she could have only a half.  The drink would soon pass through both of them.

I remember in the late 90’s, taking the train out of a certain city. My friends and I were on the train. A group of girls were about to board when one of them stopped to puke. The train left with them still on the tracks. I can’t help but wonder how many of them had fulll bladders but had to wait for the next train. 

Really anywhere where alcohol is involved and toilets are not. Like I remeber once with my friends drinking in a cottage house out in the woods thtlat had no plumbing, just a latrine some 20 meters away with not much light along the way there we evetually stopped giving a shit and when we had to pee, we would just go out on the porch and pee in the grass next to it, sometime in pairs when two people had to go at once.

I took one trip with a female friend once, which definitelly was an experience! Didn't creep on her, gave her privacy behind the corner of the porch, but still heard it.

• Love 1

Great thread/topic! I think it's important though to split these scenarios up into ones where people are likely to pee vs ones where you are likely to be able to see it happening.

Side of the road for example, happens all the time, but usually with some bit of discretion and it is generally unlikely to get even a poor view of it. Festivals, depending on the setup, can be literal gold mines.

I find the best scenarios are ones with heavy drinking and limited organization/time for planning. People usually underprepare for this scenario until they realize the error of their ways and then more bathroom access or some form of crowd control tend to get in the way.

As has been mentioned here previously, boating definitely comes to mind. Most recreation boats are small (don't have toilets), and people often drink alcohol while boating. Seems to me to be a perfect recipe for interesting situations.

My wife has a close friend who, together with her husband, owns a catamaran. They're on the boat nearly every weekend in the summer. Sometimes it's just the two of them, but sometimes they have other friends join them (we haven't been invited yet). My wife's friend has mentioned in the past that they spend the whole day out on the water - they'll pack a lunch, etc. I've asked my wife "They're drinking all that beer - Where/how do you think they pee?" My wife didn't really know, but supposed they probably get in the water to pee, or just do it over the side. I asked my wife "What will you do if we're invited?" She said "I don't know, probably try to hold it."