Where would you pee in these situations?

What would you do?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. You’re at a long movie in theaters, you went alone, no one is near you and you need to pee…

• I would piss on the floor or back of the seat in front of me
    • I would walk to the restroom
  2. 2. You’re with someone into pee and you’re on a walk in the park

• You walk them towards a secluded area and you go pee
    • You pull down your pants and pee where you currently are standing
    • You look for a bathroom
  3. 3. You’re drunk, alone at a booth with a table cloth in a loud bar

• You pee under the table
    • You find a bathroom and use it
    • You choose to pee on the floor in the bathroom
  4. 4. You’re camping and it’s night time but there are campsites nearby

• You piss near your own campsite and ignore anyone who may see
    • You walk off to the woods to pee discreetly
    • You go in the tent and pee in a bottle or somewhere inside the tent
  5. 5. You’re in a dressing room absolutely desperate to pee

• If no one is in the one next to me I would pee in my dressing room
    • I would pee in there regardless of who is around
    • I would leave quickly and find a restroom

Generally, if it's outside then it's fair game to piss anywhere.

However, if it's a public place, like a cinema, etc, I would be a wee bit more discreet.

I wouldn't want some poor cleaner to clean up my piss, mop it up or wash it. This is my kink, it's niche and most people aren't into it as much as I (we) am.

I'm not judging people who mark on public property, in fact, I would encourage a spouse to do it... as it would be hot.

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

For the cinema one, the answer would be very much different in different situations, but neither are covered by the options.  If I was with someone then I'd probably do my best to hold until the end and then get to the toilet.   If I couldn't do that then I'd probably go out to the toilet.  If, as in the question, I was alone, I'd either pee in my (presumably now empty) cup, or if I thought I'd get away with it then I'd probably pee into the seat.   I'd be worried about CCTV though as I know that a lot of cinemas have cameras covering the seating areas.  I'm sure it does happen though and I doubt if anyone would challenge someone peeing discretely.

I’m not super into indoor peeing (it makes me too nervous), so for those questions I erred on the side of caution by saying I’d find a bathroom. However, for situations like the bar, I sometimes will intentionally leave a bar or pub without peeing, knowing I will likely have to stop somewhere on the way home and pee outside. 

When it comes to a movie or shopping, if I’m really feeling adventurous, I might try to wait and see if I can make it to the parking lot and pee outside of my car. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, arigalo said:

..."knowing I will likely have to stop somewhere on the way home and pee outside. 

When it comes to a movie or shopping, if I’m really feeling adventurous, I might try to wait and see if I can make it to the parking lot and pee outside of my car." 

Pee outside,  and pee outside of the car...Both are the best choices for a true PeeFan. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 7:49 PM, weequeen said:

You’re at a long movie in theaters, you went alone, no one is near you and you need to pee…

I would (and have) most likely would just move my pants and underwear down and pee into the seat. Most times when i’ve done this they are fabric vs leather seats. I suppose if the seats weren’t absorbent, then I would scoot to the edge of the seat and pee onto the floor.

You’re camping and it’s night time but there are campsites nearby

I would consider both going out of the tent and peeing at the campsite, but more likely I would have had a pre-designated bucket or something to piss into, or maybe have a towel and pee into that. Something easier so I don’t have to leave the tent at all

luck if i had ever done that i would be destroyed

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 8:23 PM, AbbyPeePrincess said:

1. You’re at a long movie in theaters, you went alone, no one is near you and you need to pee…

I would pee on the pee on the back of the  chair in front of me as I have in many occasions. I have also peed in my popcorn bucket

2. You’re with someone into pee and you’re on a walk in the park

I would pee in front where we’re standing it’s easier than finding a tree and who uses restroom parks

3. You’re drunk, alone at a booth with a table cloth in a loud bar

This is probably the easiest choice the bar restrooms are usually packed so under the tables it is I once peed in cup at the bar and left it full on the table 

4. You’re camping and it’s night time but there are campsites nearby

I went camping this summer and there was a family who I didn’t know next to us it was like 7pm  and I need to pee badly and their was bear warning signs so I was nervous to go further out so I was closed to both are’s and their tent so I squat down to do my best to avoid detection my hissing and powerful stream don’t help situation so I guess are camping neighbors heard and I heard a guy voice say “hey Nicole the girl next us is peeing you should join her so you don’t go into the woods” as I see a redhead girl pop out and join me.

Was it an emergency when you peed in the popcorn bucket