Hello

Shypee

9 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Welcome shypee!

I'm sure you'll love it here.

What parts of the pee fetish do you enjoy most?

I guess the fact that it is naughty and that not everyone likes it. So it is fun to pee where you shouldn't and outside. I have a done it a few times outside and only a little bit on the inside, once I did it in a bathroom at work where it was talked about which was embarrassing and I thought I was going to get caught so now I only do it in my apartment where it is easy to clean. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Welcome!!!

I should offer you a little gentle advice - being here for a little while may well have you feeling much less embarrassed and worried about where you pee.   You are amongst friends here and you'll see so much 'normal' peeing outdoors, indoors, in clothes, on floors....  everywhere.   Soon you may find yourself wanting to be more and more daring...

Don't say we didn't warn you lol.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Shypee said:

After a short while I decided to join this community for the longest time I was just watching others pee and listening to their stories but now I wish to interact more. So I wish to contribute to the fun on here. 

Hello and welcome!

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Welcome!!!

I should offer you a little gentle advice - being here for a little while may well have you feeling much less embarrassed and worried about where you pee.   You are amongst friends here and you'll see so much 'normal' peeing outdoors, indoors, in clothes, on floors....  everywhere.   Soon you may find yourself wanting to be more and more daring...

Don't say we didn't warn you lol.

Well I do hope so

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peetowin said:

gildengoose youre right there haha  dont say we dident warn you ,  but peeing on furniture and floors and carpets and even bed is quite the turn on 

I guess as long as it isn't mine I would think about it. But mine would just make me to nervous. I am thinking about buying a small cheap rug tho but bed nah. 

5 hours ago, Shypee said:

After a short while I decided to join this community for the longest time I was just watching others pee and listening to their stories but now I wish to interact more. So I wish to contribute to the fun on here.

@Shypee welcome to PeeFans and don't be shy about what you post here. We are all family here. You can visit many places, from watching other females pee to checking out the equipment on men (dicks a/k/a penises). You'll ❤️ the variety you see here.

1 minute ago, Johnboy777 said:

@Shypee welcome to PeeFans and don't be shy about what you post here. We are all family here. You can visit many places, from watching other females pee to checking out the equipment on men (dicks a/k/a penises). You'll ❤️ the variety you see here.

Don't worry I have checked out a lot on here already. But no where near everything 

• Like 2

Hello Shypee.

The good thing about this place is that you don't have to be shy. You can throw away inhibitions as this is a safe space as we all have this fetish.

Word of warming: you WILL have 50+ people following you within a week of being registered here, as you're a woman. It's strange, but it is what it is.

So yes, welcome. 🙂

Edited by MasterDarcy