Peeing at work again

3 minutes ago, Rosita said:

Yesterday I woke up with this brilliant idea popping in my head about attempting to pee either on the carpet again or someplace new at work.

At work, I started off the day by drinking a tall glass of water and kept myself fairly hydrated. At one point I even forgot that I had to pee real bad because of how busy I got. However, around 2 pm, the desperation hit me like a truck and all I could think of was going then and there. As I got up from my seat I felt this massive wave pass right through me almost making me lose it. Anyway I got up from my seat and decided to make my way to the chosen spot of the day - the stairwell (fire escape). Also just to avoid any suspicion I took a lift to the floor above first and then sneaked away to the stairs without anyone noticing. 

Now, my initial plan was to just pee at one of the huge potted plants there but seeing how secluded the stairwell was, I was tempted to pee on the steps as well and time myself while I do so. Just as planned I pushed my skirt up, sat at one of the steps, spread my legs and let it all go in a strong and steady flow. I kid you not I peed for 1 min 10 seconds straight (my highest ever !!) without my stream faltering from start to finish. Combined with the hiss of my stream and it hitting the concrete it was particularly noisy which btw was just adding onto the bliss and the thrill of it OH GOD it was nothing but perfect !!

Wow @Rosita just wow you really did it thid time.  You are so brave.  Thanks for sharing this experience with us.  You clearly had to go badly and from what you described you were lucky in ins caught you.  Did anyone comment afterwards when they noticed your puddle?

8 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I remember peeing in a hotel stairwell in similar fashion.  The stairs were stone and the loud splattering sound was just as you describe.  Great memories.  😎

Oh wow A hotel? Doesn't hotel stairwells have cameras? 

8 hours ago, Jar351 said:

@Rosita Did anyone comment afterwards when they noticed your puddle?

Someone probably have noticed because people do use the stairs at times to take a shortcut when the lifts are unavailable. But evenif they do they'll think it's spilled water for my puddles looks exactly like that. 

6 hours ago, Rosita said:

Oh wow A hotel? Doesn't hotel stairwells have cameras? 

When I stay at a hotel, I always check the stairs ... that's the emergency exit and it's good to know where they go, right?  While I'm there, I also check for cameras, which would need to be factored into any adventures I may choose to embark upon.  In this case, there were no cameras, so I was free to have my fun.

As a side note, in case it's ever of use to you, hotel hallways tend to only have cameras around the lifts.  Watching who goes in and out of which room would be an invasion of privacy, so they settle for watching who goes onto each floor.  Thus, hotel hallways are also good targets for a little fun.  As I said ... in case it's useful to you someday.  😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1