Have you ever desperately pissed in the house?

31 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

Have you ever pissed in the house where you shouldn’t have while under the influence, or even just out of desperation?

I haven't yet, but I do have the house all to myself tomorrow, so might find a few places to piss.

• Hot 1
40 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

Have you ever pissed in the house where you shouldn’t have while under the influence, or even just out of desperation?

I do it often. This very morning again on the floor next to my bed...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I unfortunatelly haven't yet, but it is a very hot thought to me, so one day I might give it a try, when I live in my own place perhaps.

I find myself desperate when I'm doing the dishes. Luckily the patio is right there so I can either open the door and let go or piss in the sink when I'm done with the dishes.

I think I let loose in the garage out of desperation once, but I usually go there on purpose to make a mess in the morning 🙂

• Like 3
  • Love 1

A few times when i have been very desperate. I run to the bathroom, but when i see the bathroom door the desperation gets much worse and occasionally i start to do it in my pants leaving a puddle at the bathroom door and a trail of pee leading to the toilet.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 4:57 AM, RDC said:

I do it often. This very morning again on the floor next to my bed...

That’s so hot to think about. I would love to wake up to find somebody so desperate that they can’t even make it out of the bedroom to pee. I would of course encourage them to just do what they needed to do (and offer to help aim if applicable), 🙂

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
23 hours ago, RainyDay said:

That’s so hot to think about. I would love to wake up to find somebody so desperate that they can’t even make it out of the bedroom to pee. I would of course encourage them to just do what they needed to do (and offer to help aim if applicable), 🙂

Real couple goals here 🤣 though it'd be better if the bedroom floor can be cleaned up easily

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 9:33 AM, Rosita said:

Only in house parties with a bunch of others, whilst literally sloshed.  But then again I do blame the mammoth never ending toilet lines for that. Oh well, some good times were had

@Rosita oh wow what happened there? yeah definitely always difficult when the lines are so crazy! was it you and a bunch of other girls who couldnt wait? where did you all end up weeing? 😍 haha

I really never do. My partner isn't as in to the kink as I am, but last night I seriously considered pissing beside the bed onto the wall. It was a combination of the house being cold, me being too comfy and tired. My partner was asleep next to me and I was REALLY desperate, so when I heard her snoring, I flipped off some of the covers, pulled my pants down to my ankles in bed and swung my hips over to the side. As I was about to release a golden torrent all over the wall and adjoining carpet, I saw her cat sleeping there contentedly. I walked out and went to the bathroom, kind of sad I didn't get to be a little naughty.

• Haha 2

I've not peed around the house much in my current accommodations, but did do it in the past when I had my own place.  Most places I've lived have received at least one or two baptisms.

Though I love to piss on carpet, in my own house I tend to pee on easier-to-clean surfaces.  One house I rented had a tiled kitchen and laminate flooring in the lounge.  Both of those areas received multiple soakings at random intervals.  There is something very relaxing and enjoyable about just leaning back on the sofa (or futon, in my case) and just letting go.  Or leaning against the kitchen counter with a cup of coffee.  It's so nice to just let it happen.

As an interesting side note, I found out later that my kitchen could be seen from the house across the road.  I was often naked at home and I discovered through another neighbour that the lady who lived across referred to me as the "naked Texan".  She enjoyed watching me from her upstairs window.  I wonder if she ever watched me peeing there?  And what she thought, if she did catch the show?

19 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

As an interesting side note, I found out later that my kitchen could be seen from the house across the road.  I was often naked at home and I discovered through another neighbour that the lady who lived across referred to me as the "naked Texan".  She enjoyed watching me from her upstairs window.  I wonder if she ever watched me peeing there?  And what she thought, if she did catch the show?

You got lucky with that. A lot of neighbors would get offended at people like us who are naked a lot

4 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

You got lucky with that. A lot of neighbors would get offended at people like us who are naked a lot

That's true ... I've never understood that attitude, especially since I was inside my own house.

I had angled the blinds to make sure I couldn't be seen from the street, but didn't really think about whether I could be seen from their upstairs window.  Making a fuss about it would simply reveal they'd been peeping.  As it was, she spent a lot of time naked herself, and never closed the curtains upstairs.  She was clearly visible from my bedroom window and I probably saw as much of her as she did of me, which was always a random & sporadic occurrence.  I guess we both lived in glass houses so best not to throw stones and just enjoy the view.

I do wish we'd had a chance to meet and talk about it, but it never happened.  Her husband was a bit of a dick and, as I understand it, she never told him what she'd seen.  

• Like 1

Shouldn't is subjective. The people I live with probably wouldn't be happy with me peeing in the shower but I've done that many times (every shower in the last few years). I've done it in the bathroom sink a few times.

I've done in the laundry sink several times. I need to that more, it's so convenient. I've peed in the laundry room floor drain (with some ricochet on the floor) a couple of times, that's the naughtiest.

• Agree 1

I've peed in the house away from the toilet, but generally places that don't leave a long term mess that is difficult to clear.  Sometimes it is out of desperation, sometimes it is for fun. Places I have peed include:

Waste bins.
Mugs or glasses whilst at my desk and desperate on work calls.
Towel folded on my work chair.
Bathroom and kitchen sink.
Washing Machine.
Laundry pile.
Dishwasher.
Kitchen Floor.
Shower and bath - not necessarily whilst using them for showering/bathing.