Have you ever desperately pissed in the house?

Only in house parties with a bunch of others, whilst literally sloshed.  But then again I do blame the mammoth never ending toilet lines for that. Oh well, some good times were had

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
31 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

Have you ever pissed in the house where you shouldn’t have while under the influence, or even just out of desperation?

I haven't yet, but I do have the house all to myself tomorrow, so might find a few places to piss.

• Hot 1
40 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

Have you ever pissed in the house where you shouldn’t have while under the influence, or even just out of desperation?

I do it often. This very morning again on the floor next to my bed...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I unfortunatelly haven't yet, but it is a very hot thought to me, so one day I might give it a try, when I live in my own place perhaps.

A few times when the bathroom was occupied, and I really couldn't wait, I opened the backdoor and pointed my stream toward the backyard. And a couple of times in the basement on an old wooden chair. Most times when I couldn't wait, 2 times when I just felt like pissing.

• Like 3

When I was still living with my parents I would sometimes piss under my desk or between the bed and the wall onto my carpet. I guess/hope they never noticed. I only did it a few times because I didn't want to get caught.

• Love 2

I find myself desperate when I'm doing the dishes. Luckily the patio is right there so I can either open the door and let go or piss in the sink when I'm done with the dishes.

I think I let loose in the garage out of desperation once, but I usually go there on purpose to make a mess in the morning 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1

A few times when i have been very desperate. I run to the bathroom, but when i see the bathroom door the desperation gets much worse and occasionally i start to do it in my pants leaving a puddle at the bathroom door and a trail of pee leading to the toilet.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1