Had a pleasant dream…

30 minutes ago, RainyDay said:

Last night, I had a dream that I was riding a train, and there was a young woman in the same car as me who was pacing back and forth, moaning about how badly she had to pee and becoming  increasingly panicked that she wouldn’t be able to hold it. I politely asked her if she wanted to sit on my lap and let go. I pointed out to her that I was wearing dark yoga pants that would hide the wetness well.

To my surprise, she seemed beyond eager to seize this opportunity. She hurriedly thanked me, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me closer to her as she straddled my lap. She sighed deeply into my neck as she immediately began peeing full force into her pants. Her little moans of relief and pleasure rang pleasantly in my ear as the warmth pooled around me, soaking my yoga pants and the seat below. She obviously knew that she was making a giant wet mess of both of us but couldn’t bring herself to care because of how good it felt. She kept whispering “thank you, oh thank you” into my ear as she peed and peed, gently rocking her hips back and forth as she let her bladder go.

It felt unbelievably real, and I never wanted it to end. (That was a fantasy I didn’t even know I had!)

lucky you!  If only I had your kind of dreams... Mine are mostly just stress-dreams.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, RainyDay said:

Last night, I had a dream that I was riding a train, and there was a young woman in the same car as me who was pacing back and forth, moaning about how badly she had to pee and becoming  increasingly panicked that she wouldn’t be able to hold it. I politely asked her if she wanted to sit on my lap and let go. I pointed out to her that I was wearing dark yoga pants that would hide the wetness well.

To my surprise, she seemed beyond eager to seize this opportunity. She hurriedly thanked me, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me closer to her as she straddled my lap. She sighed deeply into my neck as she immediately began peeing full force into her pants. Her little moans of relief and pleasure rang pleasantly in my ear as the warmth pooled around me, soaking my yoga pants and the seat below. She obviously knew that she was making a giant wet mess of both of us but couldn’t bring herself to care because of how good it felt. She kept whispering “thank you, oh thank you” into my ear as she peed and peed, gently rocking her hips back and forth as she let her bladder go.

It felt unbelievably real, and I never wanted it to end. (That was a fantasy I didn’t even know I had!)

I'd have woken up hard as a rock if that was my dream!

14 hours ago, RainyDay said:

Damn, wish I had more dreams like this! Kinda makes me want to learn lucid dreaming.

• Like 1