Morning Holding and Creativity

Loved every minute of the time in chat when you were contemplating this and your descriptions as you finally were able to make use of the sink.  Love this narrative, which was made all the better for having been "there" in chat at the time.  Hope you get to practice again soon and perfect your technique.

• Love 1

Sorry to hear about your water hun, genuinely nothing worse when you’ve got stuff to do and kiddies about. Oooh but very creative indeed miss @Bacardiand what a wonderful account! 

I don’t know if I’d have the balance to get up onto my sink 🤣 

what happened to your stream shooting out would totally happen to me! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh! I am so glad you got to see the funny side of what must have been pretty traumatic at the time @Bacardi ... thanks for writing about it for us. And ... hope your water gets turned back on soon, and just as important, that you now have the confidence to enjoy more sink pees in the future 🙂

• Like 1

Glad that you could make the most of the annoying situation, and more than happy that I was involved in a way. Saying it made my day would be an understatement! Hope you get to practice soon, fingers crossed without the need of the trusty towel to come to the rescue!

Edited by Nathang_244
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Well I'm not the thinnest person in the world so I was worried about the damn sink collapsing out from under me 🤣 but I've now peed in it twice and it's held my weight so I guess it's just gonna be my toilet until then water comes back on. 

So, come try in my sink and you'll get the hang of it!

Aww thanks for the offer! On the first plane… 😘

• Haha 1

Update: the water came back on last night but they shut it off again this morning. 

I've been holding this pee all day and I can't do it anymore. Gonna have another pee in the sink 🥲 I want my water back so bad. Not so thst I can pee in the toilet again, but so that I can wash my clothes and dishes and shower again 😭

• Like 1
  • Hug 3
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Update: the water came back on last night but they shut it off again this morning. 

I've been holding this pee all day and I can't do it anymore. Gonna have another pee in the sink 🥲 I want my water back so bad. Not so thst I can pee in the toilet again, but so that I can wash my clothes and dishes and shower again 😭

No other places you can experiment? 

13 hours ago, Bacardi said:

yeah we had no water for a day once... I just wanted it on so I could shower again 

14 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

No other places you can experiment? 

@Chrissy89— you always seem to read my mind. Whenever I see a post that I strongly agree with or think, “Oooh that’s hot” or anything that makes me laugh, I check who posted it and I’m like, “Of course it’s Chrissy… like, WHO ELSE would it be?” ♥️♥️♥️ Always on the same page…
@Bacardi I am so sorry about your predicament. 😞 but I was wondering the same; Would you feel comfortable using a container of some sort? When my water was off due to a broken pipe, I stocked up on those giant jugs of water from my local grocery store and I’d even pee in the bathtub or standing above my shower drain and then I use The Pink Stuff brand shower foam cleaner (it’s like a spray foam) and it’s amazing. I’d spray my shower floor, let it sit, and then using water from the jug (which I boiled in my kettle and then mixed with some room temp water so it wasn’t scalding), I rinsed everything down! Quick and easy! 
I would wake up needing to pee quite badly and one time I ended up peeing in a large cup next to my bed (I thought it would be large enough), but I accidentally filled it to the top and kept peeing waterfalls over the edges since I wasn’t quite awake enough to have had a backup plan. 😅 Oops.

Something that works wonders if you’re a “naughty neat freak” like I am… CLUB SODA. If I pee on my carpet by accident (or accidentally on purpose…) I’ll use a paper towel to soak up the pee first, then I pour club soda over the entire area that I made a mess of. I let it sit for a few minutes, then take a towel (or disposable towels — considering that your laundry isn’t working), and soak up the club soda. I’ll repeat that again or use a carpet cleaner if I really need to, but it’s great to have on hand for a quick fix if you need one! If anyone needs cleaning product recommendations, oh boy, do I have some good ones! I’ve noticed a fair amount of group members are from the UK, hence why I mentioned The Pink Stuff, because it’s a UK-based brand and it’s internationally available. They have some GREAT deals on Amazon too. If you can get the whole lineup of products at a discounted rate, just go for it. You won’t regret it. 

• Hug 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, ProfessionalPisser said:

@Chrissy89— you always seem to read my mind. Whenever I see a post that I strongly agree with or think, “Oooh that’s hot” or anything that makes me laugh, I check who posted it and I’m like, “Of course it’s Chrissy… like, WHO ELSE would it be?” ♥️♥️♥️ Always on the same page… 

Aww well you’ve just made my day 🥰