Questions for gals into messing up public restrooms

Hi!  I’ve always been curious about a few things. I notice that there seem to be a few ladies on here who like to “ miss” the toilet when using a public restroom. 
Does it matter if there are other people around say in other stalls/ cubicles?

does it make a difference if it is already dirty? Will this influence whether you decide to be naughty?

do you decide to do it beforehand or is it spontaneous when you are in the moment?

does the amount of mess you make affect your turn on level? Like, the bigger the puddle spreading across the floor, the more turned on? Or even a little off the side is enough to do it?

how did you discover this was a turn on? Can you attribute it to a certain memory? 

Thanks!  Always been curious about the psychology of it and how others think about it! Particularly the ladies. As a guy, I already have some insight into the male thinking. Maybe it’s the same?!!

Answering based off of my personal experience peeing on the floor of a public bathroom: 

1 hour ago, drewvermontjt said:

Does it matter if there are other people around say in other stalls/ cubicles?

The bathroom that i peed in was a single stall, but if there were other people around I would not risk being caught and pee in the toilet. 

does it make a difference if it is already dirty? Will this influence whether you decide to be naughty?

Yes. The bathroom that I peed in was filthy, including piss and other 🚨 things 🚨 on the toilet seat. I tried to hover but ended up making an even bigger mess so I decided to pee over the drain instead.

do you decide to do it beforehand or is it spontaneous when you are in the moment?

It was spontaneous.

does the amount of mess you make affect your turn on level? Like, the bigger the puddle spreading across the floor, the more turned on? Or even a little off the side is enough to do it?

I guess the amount didn't really matter to me. Only a little pee made it into the drain. The rest ended up on the floor around the toilet so there wasn't a huge puddle. It still turned me on a lot. 

how did you discover this was a turn on? Can you attribute it to a certain memory?

My piss fetish started when I was less that ten years old when my little brother peed on my wall and floor just to be mean. 

• Love 1

In my case, since the pandenic started, public toilets are no more a place where I go!

But I can answer that when I was often using those facilities, more than once I deliberately pissed on the floor, mainly because the seat was very dirty but that type of *naughtyness* (perhaps should I say *naughtyMESS*??) did make me feel quite aroused sexually.. especially if I felt I wasn't alone there...

Edited by colette888
  • Like 2
  • Love 1