✨️ Leaving puddles everywhere ✨️

4 hours ago, Rosita said:

😊My friends (2 of whom are into naughty peeing and the one who isn't is fine with us doing whatever) and I went out for dinner on Friday.

An amazing thing about my group of friends is that everytime we meet we usually always end up peeing somewhere frisky for fun.

Gosh how does one find friends like that irl?

14 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I would have just let loose right there and then.

Man I got impatient quite a lot many times and really wanted to just let it all out at once, like imagine peeing on and off for close to 3 ish hours, but then my innate fear of getting caught stopped me from doing so because you see I can't really pee quietly when I really have to go

Edited by Rosita
  • Hot 2
28 minutes ago, Rosita said:

Man I got impatient quite a lot many times and really wanted to just let it all out at once, like imagine peeing on and off for close to 3 ish hours, but then my innate fear of getting caught stopped me from doing so because you see I can't really pee quietly when I really have to have to go

probably for the best as you most likely would have been asked to leave if got caught

2 hours ago, Rosita said:

Or worse jailed. Do people go to jail for that? Idk but I'm too young to go to jail. 

Haha as if old people are lining up to go to prison. If your friends are into it, why not just slide one leg over a friend and let rip down their leg?

6 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

Haha as if old people are lining up to go to prison. If your friends are into it, why not just slide one leg over a friend and let rip down their leg?

Well that wouldn't have masked the hissing sound or the sound of it spashing against the hardwood. Hence, jail. Besides neither of us are into peeing onto each other.

• Like 1