I wasn't actually empty!

Lovely! Maybe that first, short wee was your body's way of saying 'No, Sophie. I have bigger plans for you this evening ... you deserve a real treat, and shall have one in a little while' 🙂

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Thank you SO MUCH for the replies and feedback everyone. I was worried people would find a toilet wee story a little...boring? Mundane? but you have convinced me otherwise. I'll definitely post more in the future.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Sophie said:

Thank you SO MUCH for the replies and feedback everyone. I was worried people would find a toilet wee story a little...boring? Mundane? but you have convinced me otherwise. I'll definitely post more in the future.

I can only really speak for myself (although I suspect there may be other friends who also think the same way) that sometimes it's easy to overlook the simple pleasure in just 'having a wee'.   We on the site here find ourselves taking everything to the next level of exciting pee action, and I at times feel like I'm the one missing out on all that action.  Just enjoying the more daily weeing is a lovely thing to do.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Sophie said:

Boring…..BORING?!? 
Hun, that post was far from boring.. reading I totally felt your desperation and can completely relate! 
That was such an ordinarily situation that if it was my N he wouldn’t have mentioned it but you’ve made it extraordinary! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Totally agree with others that this was far from boring.  You always have such an excellent way of describing the situation @Sophie and that makes every scene special.   The interaction with your neighbour was also special.

I am left wondering what would have happened if you had chosen the other cubicle?  When you realised that there was no tissue would you have also asked your neighbour for tissue or would you have drip dried to avoid asking?

Definitely don’t stop posting things like this as they are always great to read and help those of us who can’t experience it first hand to understand more about what goes on in the privacy of the ladies toilets. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Totally agree with others that this was far from boring.  You always have such an excellent way of describing the situation @Sophie and that makes every scene special.   The interaction with your neighbour was also special.

I am left wondering what would have happened if you had chosen the other cubicle?  When you realised that there was no tissue would you have also asked your neighbour for tissue or would you have drip dried to avoid asking?

Definitely don’t stop posting things like this as they are always great to read and help those of us who can’t experience it first hand to understand more about what goes on in the privacy of the ladies toilets. 

Thank you! I had a packet of Kleenex in my trouser pocket so I would have been okay, but if I had somehow lost or forgotten them I would have asked my neighbour for some tissue. If I was alone however? Definitely drip dry, I'm not going to attempt the semi naked shuffle to the next stall.

• Like 2