Heya!!

Rosita

7 minutes ago, Rosita said:

My shyness knows no bounds 😌

Aww! 🙂

Seriously, though, this is a safe space and everyone is super encouraging. There's no requirement to post any photos or videos or anything.

You never know, this place might bring you out of your shell. 🙂

18 minutes ago, MasterDarcy said:

Aww! 🙂

Seriously, though, this is a safe space and everyone is super encouraging. There's no requirement to post any photos or videos or anything.

You never know, this place might bring you out of your shell. 🙂

Yeah the people are nice haha but in terms of my shell I am like an onion.

Welcome @Rosita to the wonderful world of pee. Please don't be shy about posting whatever you feel you want to or need to, no one should be hesitant to do that. Your comment that  "peeing somewhere I really shouldn't" interests me because if the need arises, you shouldn't be afraid to pee anywhere within reason.  I know many girls who have felt the same way, but now feel differently. I look forward to seeing your posts on our favorite fetish.

3 hours ago, Johnboy777 said:

Welcome @Rosita to the wonderful world of pee. Please don't be shy about posting whatever you feel you want to or need to, no one should be hesitant to do that. Your comment that  "peeing somewhere I really shouldn't" interests me because if the need arises, you shouldn't be afraid to pee anywhere within reason.  I know many girls who have felt the same way, but now feel differently. I look forward to seeing your posts on our favorite fetish.

For the thrill of peeing somewhere I really shouldn't and subsequently getting away with it is absolutely unmatched and thank you!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, Rosita said:

For the thrill of peeing somewhere I really shouldn't and subsequently getting away with it is absolutely unmatched and thank you!

Hi and welcome ... I think you'll find a great many of us share this thrill, myself included.

I hope you will open up the onion layers enough to join in the many discussions and share a little of yourself.  As always, share as much or as little as you are comfortable with, but we're a pretty accepting & friendly bunch so just join in as you see fit.

• Like 2