Cafe toilet visit

1 hour ago, UnauthorisedGuy said:

Thanks for posting - I enjoying reading about your cafe experience 🙂 Perhaps this should be the subject of a separate thread, but when you use a public toilet, do you often have to ask/get asked by your neighbour for toilet paper?

It doesn't happen that often really, maybe once or twice a year? I almost never need to ask for toilet paper because I always carry Kleenex with me for emergencies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Kupar said:

Lovely ❤️. These sorts of experiences add to the pleasure of a good wee don't they? 

(And ... four hot chocolates?!?! You're both addicted!)

I am addicted! I told my daughter if she wants another drink, just ask. They are all on me. I could have easily had a few more if we got there earlier in the day.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Rosita said:

Hot chocolates are the bane of my existence too ! It's like I know I'll get desperate if I have one too many but then again it's hot chocolate, so if it is good I'm ready to risk it all. 

I completely agree. Yes I will get desperate, especially if I get a mug instead of a cup, but it's hot chocolate! I'll overdose on it and die happy!