First Date Desperation

That was some holding willpower there and what a feeling that release must have been.   There is no way I'd have made it through that.

I must admit though, if I was Drew then I'd have been more than happy for you to pee in the park or behind a bush on the hill (or even on the bus for that matter) and maybe it would have been an opportunity to find out how he felt about peeing, but I totally get that as a young girl on a date it would be mortifying to admit the need and you would have been really worried about his reaction.

10 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

That was some holding willpower there and what a feeling that release must have been.   There is no way I'd have made it through that.

I must admit though, if I was Drew then I'd have been more than happy for you to pee in the park or behind a bush on the hill (or even on the bus for that matter) and maybe it would have been an opportunity to find out how he felt about peeing, but I totally get that as a young girl on a date it would be mortifying to admit the need and you would have been really worried about his reaction.

It does feel a bit silly looking back on it now! I wish I has been bolder about testing the waters (pun intended) about this fetish, but that’s far easier to say now with all the wisdom & bravery of almost 10 years 😅

• Love 1
3 hours ago, sweet_release said:

It does feel a bit silly looking back on it now! I wish I has been bolder about testing the waters (pun intended) about this fetish, but that’s far easier to say now with all the wisdom & bravery of almost 10 years 😅

Totally agree - there are a lot of things that I've done in the past that I would do differently with hindsight.  In my early adult life I was very reserved, especially with friends and people I hadn't long met.   I know that I've missed out on some good fun as a result as well.  I can think of at least two girls who I know I could have had much more experience with if I'd had more confidence and were a bit more worldly wise.

One time I was out for the day with some other people and they were going to camp overnight so I said I'd go home for my tent and sleeping bag.  One very cute girl said that I could share her tent and sleeping bag, but I stupidly declined.   I also reckon I could very easily have enjoyed seeing her peeing outside.

Another was a girl that I started going out with and it turned out that she was a horsey girl.  She also took part in historical re-enactments and she even told me that sometimes they did these in outdoor places where the only toilets were bushes with one side for men and the other for ladies, so I absolutely know she peed outside without problems.   However, I never got as far as going to one of those events or going to see her at her stables.   I should have done, especially as she spent so much time there and I'm sure I'd have got to see her peeing outside, but I was too shy and we soon broke it off because she spent more time with her horses than she spent with me.  I've always regretted not taking that further.

That is an amazing tale you tell of true desperation and relief there @sweet_release! Epic! Thank you for sharing it. I am so pleased you got the relief you needed without having an accident potentially derailing a wonderful evening. Sounds like a win-win for you 🙂